MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Attack :)

Eternal

Re: [mccode v2] Attack :)

I copied it exactly as u have it. Here is what is in my file...maybe i didnt see the error. Sorry for the disturbance.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Try this:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

bah! still not working...thanx for all the help guys, but still nothing. It is really odd.

Now I am getting another error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/******/public_html/attack.php on line 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i edeited this a bit called it Lazy Fight And made it a simple one click fight that cost $500 to do and it will not destory the gangs when they get to 0 respect heres my version of the code: all this file lazyfight.php

in viewuser.php find

and after add:

• 2 weeks later...

I tried yours Danny I get this message :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/wrestlin/public_html/lazyattack.php on line 41

Which is :

$error = ($ir['money'] < 500) "You Need At Least $500 To Do A Lazy Fight." : $error;

I am not really sure about that..

Eternal , Your mod is real good.

I think you could improve it by making it so when the attack is done you get the choice to hospitalize, mug or leave them.

• 1 month later...

Well gotta say I love this site. I have read and changed more php in the past few days then ever before. This site is very useful for learning.

That being said I here is my first post on this site.

I noticed when using this mod that when you attack someone you do not loose health. It always stood at 100% on my game. Now I'm not very good at php but I did get it to work for me.

This is how I did it. Any advice and changes would be appreciative.

Find:

Replace with:

It seems to work in my game. I have tried attacking 25 times and I did not notice an error. Health seems to drop as well.

Hope it was useful to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...