MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Yet Another Attack

KiX

Yes, another attack system. Sorry! :)

I have noticed that in the one that comes with the mccodes it is quite exploitable. In what sense well, you have to add a lot of protection so people won't cheat. For example, avoid them from refreshing, avoid them from clicking the back button, avoid them from opening a new session and use medikits, and the list continues. So I have done the new attack system so all it goes is ask you for the weapon and then calculates it all in one click.

In plain english: Instead of clicking each turn, you only click once and you get the result. At first my users were like WTH!! but now they are liking it. Try it out!

attack.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

All the other files remain the same. :) I hope you enjoy it.

Re: [mccodes v2.0] Yet Another Attack

i did test it with weapons and armor equipped

try this

where it says

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

replace with

Re: [mccodes v2.0] Yet Another Attack

found 2 bugs hehe.

find where it says

and replace with

and find where it says

and replace with

Sorry for that :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] Yet Another Attack

A very good mod... but if the attacking user has no armour the match completly stalemates... even if its a lvl 1 attacking a level 100...

Ive modded mine slightly to add melee weapons and intend to share it but am tryign to work out the armour bug first.

• 1 month later...

RE: Re: [mccode v2] Yet Another Attack

this dont work when a users attacks some one say there off line and the person who attacked loses it puts the person they attack who is off line in - negative health by thousands any ideas thanks
yes i have noticed this aswell and i know with 100% certainty that theres still flaws in this attack system as i lost to someone i won against mins earlier and hes not been on for sometime

• 5 months later...

energy costs

i want to reduce energy costs to attack some1

bcus now it needs 50% of energy, so ppl can attack only 2 times

they cannot win or lose, but they have to use energy

if i refill energy to get 100% n come back to attack, sometimes opp's hp is less than 100 n cannot attack

it's really problem in attacking

some1 can give me codes to fix?

example, i wanna use 5 energy points to attack so that i can attack many times

n i want to attack opp's health is until zero

i m newbie

so pls.. help me :cursing: