MakeWebGames

[MCcode V2] attack.php recode

radio_active

Re: [MCcode V2] attack.php recode

Add the next bit of code to the bottom of the first piece of code.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This bit of code here you will have to edit to suit your game

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Thats at the end of the file.

Looks like this.

blah.jpg

Nothing special but hey, also one more thing is i have made it so users do not lose exp if they run from a fight, this is a personal reason to do with my game.

Other then that..

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL THE BEST FOR 2009!!!

Its merely a code update, only selecting fields that need selecting, maybe it is a bit securer and the code is much nicer all the same. The visual update was just a tiny part, i had your thing installed illusions but the table you made was crap, lol xD So i fixed that..

As for stalemate, i think thats crap, lol...

Only thing that would be good would be a attack quantify, x10, x1, x50 etc... Maybe i will do that and post it..

Thanks all the same.

Its merely a code update, only selecting fields that need selecting, maybe it is a bit securer and the code is much nicer all the same. The visual update was just a tiny part, i had your thing installed illusions but the table you made was crap, lol xD So i fixed that..

As for stalemate, i think thats crap, lol...

Only thing that would be good would be a attack quantify, x10, x1, x50 etc... Maybe i will do that and post it..

Thanks all the same.

Your right about my Tables though ;) lol

they even confused the hell out of me and i made them lol

OOOPS nearly forgot HAPPY NEW YEAR ALLLLLLLL ;)

Spacing error? Care to show what is was?

The only "Error" there is-is

I typed vlass instead of class.

Looks like all you did was change the default locations for your pictures, and if you dont have attack pics, why do you have this still in there?

and another thing, if im not mistaken, MCcode doesnt upload display pictures, just hosts the images via a link therefore having

Well why do you have a folder called display_pic/ when they are externally hosted?

And you say

set it to the default mccodes tables:

You have not touched the table, and its still vlass not class so you didnt do anything there mate accept rename to your picture names i believe?

it was nothing major, it was this:

I certainly do not having the coding skills you have, I was not implying there was anything wrong with your work

and my pictures are not externally hosted.

Selecting Gangs and OCs on my site is irrelevant in the attack file.

it was nothing major, it was this:

I certainly do not having the coding skills you have, I was not implying there was anything wrong with your work

and my pictures are not externally hosted.

Ahh okay, thanks for pointing it out ;)

I have gangs wars yes, its not necessary for the attack.php file. For the hospitilzing file is the only file that needs gangdata in it.

Why, what do you need to have in your attack.php related with gangs? I personally didnt see selecting gangs and orgcrimes of any use seen as OCs are a completely different setup in my game...

Just because i have MCcode doesnt mean i have the same setup as you ;)

N no worries, maybe you'll come up with some good ideas. I just choose random files and edit.

• 2 months later...