MakeWebGames

Selection of themes.

Dave

Hey,

Hope i dont get banned for posting a link to my site but theres a few on there and im going to be making more as time goes on.

http://iamwicked.net/templates.php

These are some templates ive created for clients who have then ran of with out paying so i thought i would release them free. All PSD's are included.

If im bored you can request a theme but it will be released free if it is created so it wont be unique to your game.

Yes im aware some have copyrighted images so if you use them you are at your own risk.

Guest Anonymous

Re: Selection of themes.

Hope i dont get banned for posting a link to my site but theres a few on there and im going to be making more as time goes on.

[me=Scarlet]goes to ban iamwicked....[/me]

LOL nah its ok...but probably should be in advertising :)

[me=Scarlet]goes to ban iamwicked....[/me]

LOL nah its ok...but probably should be in advertising :)

lol well its not really advertising just it would take ages to open all the files copy and paste the code link up all the screenshots so i thought the link would be easier lol.

Guest Anonymous

No, buts its not really showing anything you are offering a free service...I didnt mean it was advertising due to the link...the content in general.