MakeWebGames

Help please

Cory

Alright im new at learning PHP as im better with HTML. I have the free mccodes script which im using as a learning tool. And i have free hosting so i can see what happens but I cant figure out where I put the PHP coding can anybody tell me. Im using Cpanel and I have them currently in HTML public which i know is wrong.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Help please

No offence but it sounds like your new too coding completely, even if you are this forum is here to help beginners.

If you are using MCcode V2 you file will be config.php whereas if you are using V1 or Lite it will be mysql.php

Now you will need to access your databases in you cpanel if thats what you using, and create one once you have done this apply a password for it, you hostname is usually mysql.db or something like that i run different so i am doing this off the top off my head. The database if the name you called your database.

Hope this helps if you require any further help please just ask.

Re: Help please

Thank you very much. another question im quite rusty what do i put for the MYSQL hostname and what database

localhost for mySQL hostname, and database as 03laceys said, go to cpanel, create the db first and then just place the name of the db you just created.