MakeWebGames

[mccode] Cityname in Mainmenu

AlabamaHit

Ok....It honestly never crossed my mind that something so simple would be asked....But, this has been asked....So I guess, I will add it here to make is where others can use it.................????

All this does is changes in the Explore to the City Name of the sure.in the Main Menu (The menu on the left) lol........

OPEN:

mainmenu.php

FIND:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

ADD AFTER:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

NOW FIND:

CHANGE TO:

Well....if ya like it...+1 me....even though I feel silly as hell posting something this simple, lol.

Oh yeah......YES this works on Lite, Version 1, AND Version 2

Re: [mccode] Cityname in Mainmenu

i tend to do it a different way same result like but yeah:

then explore goes like this

this can work anywhere correct like i put mine in explore page and can have the city name show up there like ie London Gangs

lol

nice work :wink:

i have one for pics aswell which i think are posted on here lol

You can use it how eer you want, lol.....But djkanna way is slower....and i would say yall like it better cause yall are use to seeing it...lol....BUT...the speeds wouldnt be noticable cause its such a small table....

No disrespect and not trying to start a fight on this....So please don't take it that way.

You can use it how eer you want, lol.....But djkanna way is slower....and i would say yall like it better cause yall are use to seeing it...lol....BUT...the speeds wouldnt be noticable cause its such a small table....

No disrespect and not trying to start a fight on this....So please don't take it that way.

i use my way lol but i agree with you on the slower bit lol

i would personally use

Kyles would work but i just love sprintf lol it's more safe

Great job Alabama + 1

looks good to me. You missed a ' in the where clause :)

Also you could do mysql_query(sprintf()); imstead of setting $query twice, it probably would make it a millesecond faster lol

i would personally use

Kyles would work but i just love sprintf lol it's more safe

Great job Alabama + 1

looks good to me. You missed a ' in the where clause :)

Also you could do mysql_query(sprintf()); imstead of setting $query twice, it probably would make it a millesecond faster lol

m sorry i may be wrong but i see no missing ' lol

and i prefer it this way makes it look pretty lol