MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Improved Robbery

MrGi

Iv Taken Sniko's Robbery Mod, And tried my best to turn it into something great.

So Here is how it works. In The rob.php file, Iv added were you must have a certain type of item(s) before even starting a robbery, Such as a bomb,lock picks, etc etc.

How do you do it?

Well, First off, Create a new shop. Name is Robbery Shop or Something of that matter.

Then, Create you some items, Iv started out with a default number of 3 items. In rob.php file you will see where you add the itemID's. So anytime you add a new item and you want them to Have it before doing the robbery you just edit it there.

Since I really have no- where to test this mod, Im going by my instincts that its mostly correct. Hopefully not to many things to worry about. And Im very sorry I havnt tested it, So if you will post errors here ill try my best to fix them.

Now, To come down to this, Iv taken bits and pieces from the Cars_Mod and incorprated them into here. Such as, You must have a Car to get away. Iv edited them down to what i think is right for it.

So Lets get started.

First Off Lets Run out SQL's

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Posting will continue/// ---------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: [Mccode V2] Improved Robbery[Mccode V2]

Now, Create a file called carbuy.php and Add this :

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now Create a File Called rob.php

Add :

Refer back to the first post. And Your done.. Once again any errors found or bugs or mis-halfs please post them up.

Re: [mccode v2] Improved Robbery

Iv Taken Sniko's Robbery Mod, And tried my best to turn it into something great.

What do you mean great, it is already great :-) lol