MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Freeze & Reactivate a Users Bank Account

Uridium

Small mod Which enables Staff to Freeze a Users bank account if they have an Queries it can be reopened again whn satisfied..

SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open up Staff_users.php

find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Underneeath add.

Next Find

Underneath Add

Then Find

Overwrite with..

Then Find

Underneath Add

Then Find

Undernath Add

Now open Up bank.php

And just under include"globals.php"; add

When you Edit a User to Freeze a Bank account 0=Active and 1=Frozen.....

Small NOTE the addon to the bank.php can also be added to any market scripts or crystal banks that you have in your game it will do the same Task as putting it into the bank script.

Re: [MOD] V2 Freeze & Reactivate a Users Bank Account

Great mod mate. :)

As for why you'd freeze their bank account: possibly as a punishment? Say, if the user is constantly breaking the rules or something, they would have their bank account frozen so they can't access it. Then, once they learn, it would be unfrozen. Just an idea off the top of my head. :-P

The whole Idea of the Freeze Bank Accounts is so you dont have a massive list of fed jails.

If a user has no money they cause no real threat + it acts like a judification system where by staff can invenstigate a members account without the member getting richer in the process.

The only thing i have forgot and will do a piece for is members Inventory so they cant send items or cash to a person whos account is frozen..

Also for the user thats frosen their inventory will have Send to market. sell removed until an issue has been resolved. they will however stil be able to use and equip items...

I noticed on the staff panel there wasnt an option for this and now there is it may prove useful.

Small update to stop other members from sending money or crystals to a frozen account

open up sendcash.php and sendcrys.php

and add this after the print"globals.php";

This will disallow Transfers from Active members to thos that have frozen Accounts...

Open up itemsell.php and imadd.php

and add this before print"globals.php";

Will disallow those that are Frozen not to be able to add or sell Items.....

Keep Track Of Frozen Users Accounts.

open up global_func.php

Just after <?php or <?

Add

Now open up staff_users.php

Find

Add above it

now find

And add above it..

Finally open smenu.php

and add this to the users section

You can now keep track of all Users Whos accounts have been frozen

I have just installed this script and it doesnt work, when you type 1 in the user edit form and click submit or "edit user" it doesnt stay as 1 it resets back to 0. any ideas as to why?

Check your phpmyadmin

8 out of 10 its probably my table fields as i add them manually

make sure that your USERS table under FROZEN is default 0

ALTER TABLE users ADD frozen INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

It maybe my Alter table thats wrong

From the first post i missed a $frozen so heres the corrected piece Thanks to SAINT for pointing this out :)

$db->query("INSERT INTO users (username, login_name, userpass, level, money, crystals, donatordays, frozen, user_level, energy, maxenergy, will, maxwill, brave, maxbrave, hp, maxhp, location, gender, signedup, email, bankmoney) VALUES( '{$_POST['username']}', '{$_POST['login_name']}', md5('{$_POST['userpass']}'), $level, $money, $crystals, $frozen, $donator, $ulevel, $energy, $energy, 100, 100, $brave, $brave, $hp, $hp, 1, '{$_POST['gender']}', unix_timestamp(), '{$_POST['email']}', -1)");

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] Freeze & Reactivate a Users Bank Account

I have the same problem as saint had and even with this,

Still won't work? heres my bank.php

the sql i ran

• 4 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Freeze & Reactivate a Users Bank Account

Just to fix the Error of the SQl not updating

Open up staff_users.php

FIND.

And Replace with....

Your Frozen Accounts shoul now be updated...

ALSO in the imadd.php and itmsell.php

Overwrite what i had before which was

with this one

• 14 years later...