MakeWebGames

[v1]Refill Users

CraigF

This mod will make it so that in your admin.php you can automatically refill your users with their energy, brave, will and health.

This is useful if you can not get your crons working yet because you dont know how or if you want to reward your players or maybe some sort of bug!

please give me +1 if you like it or use it!

(i put the mysql_query's seperate at the end because then people can easily add or remove them!)

post these case's:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add this link:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

find:

$h->endpage();

?>

add before

Thats it, may be useful to some of you may not be. Please dont say "Oh thats aload of crap" because thats your opinion, its easy to code and took 2minutes.

Re: [v1]Refill Users

Haha, Its a good mod, but...

This is useful if you can not get your crons working yet

I can imagine someone manually running this on there players... I thought it was quite funny and I actually though you were joking till I read.

thankyou, as i am using it until my crons are fixed lol

Lol,

Anyhoo, handy little mod.

haha thanks :)

I can imagine someone manually running this on there players... I thought it was quite funny and I actually though you were joking till I read.

Lol i meant not taht much its just to keep them happy a bit more :)

i like it +1

Cheers :D

• 1 month later...

What I did is code them separately, and code in which I want to refil (or let out)

So here you go! :)

Add into whichever staff panel you want

Add in the links

Then, find

And, add above that:

And that's it :-)

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...