MakeWebGames

[mccodes v2]New and improved inventory

MDK666

well everyone im working on a new inventory system for my game, as you all know you can only equip armor and 2 weapons, well as of right now in my game i can equip 2 weapons, armor, helmets, and boots. tomarroo morning i plan on adding rings, braclets, and amulets. sry there isnt no demo right now because i havent moved all my files and sqls to my host but here is a screen shot i have taken a few minuetes ago of the helmets, and boots, im not exactly sure right now if im going to sell it or not, but maybe i would trade it for a mod who knows ill have more information on it, when i get some feedback from everyone....

2iqn67l.jpg

Re: [mccodes v2]New and improved inventory

Yep ive seen a screenshot of this and its really good

An addon worth waiting for Weldone MDK666

ohhhhh a reply already looky there :-D good luck on what we were talkin about illusions when i get it modded some more ill let u know.

i have the sql thats going to be inserted but im not going to release the mod information at the moment when the mod is 100% complete and finished in my eyes then i might release all information include the scripts needed, for staff, users and etc.

well its not useless posting this as im not finished with the mod, im currently working on it to finish it up at the moment, why would i want to post a mod thats about 50% finished, also i rather not release my scripts so people go useing them and get alot of errors

My only thoughts were that if the edit post is removed after 1 hour if it is? It might have been easier when you had finished the mod to post it all in one, thats all :-)

well im giving everyone a heads up on the mod im working on along with the idea if im not going to release it for free or trade it for a mod or something then i might sell it but im not excatly sure yet thats why i want feedback to see what everyone else thinks before i sell it and get no buyers and etc

well if u wan sell it, it still ur stuff... but it will be much better if u can share it for free, cuz u might get more better idea... or maybe in secure it.. :)

:-D

well its done and on my game, but for other ideas :) i already have about 3 more ideas in adding to the mod so yea :)) i rather not say what the other ideas are at the moment.

well if u wan sell it, it still ur stuff... but it will be much better if u can share it for free, cuz u might get more better idea... or maybe in secure it.. :)

:-D

If he spends the time coding this MOD then he should SELL IT not give away free. If its simple mod yeah free is good, but hell half these people on here now BEG for free stuff when some of us game owners spend hundreds to get good game going and legal.

He should sell it. I think its good idea and looks like a good mod.

well everyone heres a updated image of what the inventory looks like, you can also try it out yourself im adding items to the game as we speak, the prices are expensive on the items because well because there items not possible to get in the game, ill be adding other types also into the game at cheaper prices, so to try it out go to :http://theone.xtreemhost.com

257j1gg.jpg

what have you done? It looks standard to me

And how many STANDARD versions of MCC have you seen this on ?

sure primary, secondary, and armor are standard.

I think what your trying to say POG is why didnt i think of this and do it.

ANSWER is coz your too busy selling mods ;)

Move over theres a new Script crew that do it for Free :)

what have you done? It looks standard to me

And how many STANDARD versions of MCC have you seen this on ?

sure primary, secondary, and armor are standard.

I think what your trying to say POG is why didnt i think of this and do it.

ANSWER is coz your too busy selling mods ;)

Move over theres a new Script crew that do it for Free :)

this is to pog if you really think its standard i want you to code the same one i just did without useing my mod, and give us a link to your site on if it works or not.

and to illusions thanks for telling me that he said it looks standard, the only problem he has with it is that i got to it before he had a chance to code it and sell it. granted i could of sold it for about 50-70 dollars as it is now but why when the source codes to the game are free anymore and well ive used quit of bit of peoples mods also in my game. im just posting this to say repay everyone for there hard work.

I think this would work if you just add a few new DB tables (all data needed could be copied from the original primary/secondary/armour equip allready added to V2) then you could just add new bits to some crons eg if bracelet= will bracelet willgain= some figure else willgain= smaller figure.

Then all you gotta do is edit inventory.php and then admin.php.

Correct me if i'm wrong (Only work with V1) but this seems just like doing the same thing as adding jail items and hospital items onto a V1 game !!

BTW MDK666 you'r game looks nice :P.

I'm am using this mod as the basis for a much larger mod it goes like this...

Each equiped item updates the players "mimi" a mimi is a straight body but as you equip items it updates the body, the body is used along with iamwickeds attack mod with the skeleton replaced by the mimi, the mimi will also be used on my advanced streets i am having created,,, each item equiped will help in different ways during battle...

I think this would work if you just add a few new DB tables (all data needed could be copied from the original primary/secondary/armour equip allready added to V2) then you could just add new bits to some crons eg if bracelet= will bracelet willgain= some figure else willgain= smaller figure.

Then all you gotta do is edit inventory.php and then admin.php.

Correct me if i'm wrong (Only work with V1) but this seems just like doing the same thing as adding jail items and hospital items onto a V1 game !!

BTW MDK666 you'r game looks nice :P.

thanks michael its still being edited at the moment right now its all black with red in it but i have someone makeing me new images as we speak you can see the updated on right now if u got to my site at http://thedarkone.pcriot.com im switching hosts right now so in about 2 days ill be at work again, this is all because of my domain which im useing nameservers so as you all know it needs atleast 48 hrs to update them.