MakeWebGames

what an 11Y old created with microNEAB in about 2 weeks

a_bertrand

Re: what an 11Y old created with microNEAB in about 2 weeks

It is actually extremely complex for a browser based game or it could most likely be that the server doesn't have enough capacity for the extensitivity of his creation. Maybe he needs a better server, or something that will process something as powerful.

It took me 20 minutes to load the engine, but it's pretty useless. Someone could leave in 30 seconds, never mind 20 minutes. I got bored extremely fast.

Like a_bertrand said, For the best site you need the proper engine (miniNEAB?) to perform well in the industry.

I'm not too keen on reliability for my knowledge about this, so I may be incorrect.

• 5 weeks later...

His hosting is really bad. But there I cannot help. Anyhow, I think it shows that even somebody with no programming knowledge can still produce a game, now imagine what you guys with some or good programming knowledge you can get! Honestly I was impressed that a such young guy managed to do something with my engine. Even if the result is sub optimal.

If you are looking for a good result with the miniNEAB engine check this one:

http://www.baneworld.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, its me, the 11Y old kid! Two months later I am running the miniNEAB engine with the AJAX Chat! Upgraded my hosting a bit and will soon be doing the Ultimate Server Upgrade.... At the moment I have 98 players and will soon be having 100! Thankyou to all those out there who play it!

http://game.lavasword.com/