MakeWebGames

Chavster!

HITMAN 17

Re: Chavster!

lol. ChavsterV1? Dude get rid of the name. That's the most simplest piece of advice I can give you.

If you want to keep that name, good luck with even getting one player. It's like PayPal calling themselves "senddoe" (slang in UK for "send cash") .. It just sucks and is the worst business move anyone could possibly think of.

lol. ChavsterV1? Dude get rid of the name. That's the most simplest piece of advice I can give you.

If you want to keep that name, good luck with even getting one player. It's like PayPal calling themselves "senddoe" (slang in UK for "send cash") .. It just sucks and is the worst business move anyone could possibly think of.

lol i liked this

lol i liked this

Well, I guess it's part of reality. Truth hurts. :cry:

• 1 month later...

lol i liked this

Well, I guess it's part of reality. Truth hurts. :cry:

lol you aint wrong there