MakeWebGames

[Request]Business Mod

Kaotic

Not sure if this is where this goes but couldn't find anywhere else it might.. So here it goes:

Looking for a business mod that is like TC's business'

Willing to pay good money($50-100) depending on many circumstances

It doesn't need to be exactly like TC's but with that concept

Re: [Request]Business Mod

Well unless that very secure coder is from here on CE and has this mod running then maybe i would buy... But im not going to pay $300 for a script that I havn't seen run and don't know who it's from... So some information on it would be nice.. If there isn't one Im willling to pay somebody to code a nice one up for me.. Price will be negotialable

Thanks for the plug folks ;)

I do have a company mod, pretty much based on TC's company's verbatim. It's not quite finished yet, still working on the daily cron code. I had to take time off from finishing that because I needed to pump out some free Horizons Game Engine addons.

I'm hoping to get back to it in a week or two, and yes, the price will be set at $200.

There's nearly 5000 lines of code (could be more by the time it's done.), approximately 12 to 14 files, and one heck of a mod all together. ;)

I'll put the companies mod up on the mccodes lite game I have running on phphorizons.com when the company mod is done ;)

And for any potential buyer, willing to spend the $200 for the mod, will certainly get star treatment. ;)

i would be very interested in this

I was actually the person who got him to make the script but i dont want everyone having it. Maybe i pay more so he does not resell? lol

yeah but if he can make $200 bucks a copy i doubt he would... I know i wouldn't as even if i sold it for $400 as unique thats all i would make from it.... when i can have an unlimited amount of scripts and sell them for $200 each... it's all about making money... but im sure he would if u offered high enough

With all due respect, this is a copy, verbatim, of Torn Cities companies. What's special about that?

Here's the deal folks: when someone comes to me with a unique original idea of their own, I do not sell that script to other folks. Period. Just ask Noelle. I've made tons of fantastic scripts for her a battleship (just like the board game) mod, a real time russian roullet parlor, and more things that were not based on any other game.

When I'm asked to copy xxxx game's xxxxx mod, well, sorry to say, but that's not your idea we're working with there. It's Torn Cities in this case.