[mccode v2] House Images

Uridium

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can be shortened

Can be safely shortened without using the database and with a lot less coding.

Start off by stripping the house name from all spaces, decapitalize (if thats even a word? but im sure you know what i mean), and set the link to add .jpg or gif or whatever the file type that you use is :)

Its about 5 lines of code and uses no database querys.

And remember it needs to be within the while() statement otherwise it will not select each house.

Can be safely shortened without using the database and with a lot less coding.

Start off by stripping the house name from all spaces, decapitalize (if thats even a word? but im sure you know what i mean), and set the link to add .jpg or gif or whatever the file type that you use is

Its about 5 lines of code and uses no database querys.

And remember it needs to be within the while() statement otherwise it will not select each house.

So you're saying this can be done without the database?

And by 'decapitalize' do you mean lower case letters? If so, use the function

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 7 months later...

Question about this mod

Love the mod mod but.....

Is there a way to make the house pic show up under the blue text that says default house. I have tried it a million different ways and it just wont show up. I suck at coding as I am just learning.....just so you know. One slight problem also..... I enter 5000 for the price of the trailer and it shows up 105,000...same with the Country Shack? How do I fix this? Image included.

of39l4.png

i had the same problem Mystical you have probably just got the house prices wrong just replace it with this:

\${$r['hPRICE']}

i had the same problem Mystical you have probably just got the house prices wrong just replace it with this:

\${$r['hPRICE']}

Thanks for the tip! Appreciated. :D

Do you have the pictures in a folder if not and they are in the root take off

hsepics/

Or add what folder you have placed them in, think its your path why the picture dont show up.

Do you have the pictures in a folder if not and they are in the root take off

hsepics/

Or add what folder you have placed them in, think its your path why the picture dont show up.

The images are in the folder hsepics and it still wont work. It wont work no matter what I do. Weird. They do show as you can see..... Just not where I want it to. The pic even shows up in the index page where I put it. No clue why it wont show up. Thanks for trying to solve this for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

to add the image you need to follow the correct $ path on the estate.php in this case the path would be $np['hsepics'] or $np['hsepic'] this will be the same in other scripts make sure you take note of the $ path so for example if theres a call for select * from houses and the $ path is say $house then to add an image wuld be $house['hsepics'] or $house['hsepic']