MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] My Orginization & My Production

ishmell

Script Has Been Tested Numerous Times!!!

Hello, the fallowing scripts I made from scratch for my mccodes v2 game. You are allowed to use this script however you so may please but do not remove the credits nor claim it as yours. This script I call My Ogrinization & My Production for v2. This script was made to fit my game so you may have to make a few adjustments to make it fit yours but hopefully not much. I tried to make it most compatible as possible.

NEWER VERSION MODS AVAILABLE BELOW!!!

Version 1.8 MOD: http://rapidshare.com/files/150096385/orgpdmod.rar.html

Warning: Be sure to save a backup before attempting to adjust anything to the script. I am not helled responsible for anything abnormal that happens to your game.

Alrighty, to start things off you will need to create 4 fields to the users table.

1. bodyguards int 11 0

2. hustlers int 11 0

3. bootleggers int 11 0

4. whores int 11 0

Thats all there is to do MySql wise. Now you must create two pages. One page is orginization.php and the other is production.php. And save the picture below to your server and name it production.jpg.

production.jpg

In orginization.php put in the fallowing code.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

In production.php put in the fallowing code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

What does this script do?

This script allows your users to hire bodyguards, hustlers, bootleggers and whores. They can then get these hired people to do them production/business jobs allowing the user to make some money.

What features can we expect to see for this mod?

You can expect to see this mod more graphically set up. You can also expect to see the troops you have hired affecting your battle outcomes. Along with Orginization ranks, troop stats and allot more indepth updates to the mod.

Are there screenshots I can see?

Not at the moment because im in a rush but ill be sure to take some screenshots and place them up on this thread.

What version is this right now and what are the new features?

Currently this is the version 1.4 mod. It dos everything like the version 1.0 mod did but a couple little typos and errors fixed up. Also this current version requires energy to hire troops. More security features added and a max amount of 100 troops allowed to be sent out on production.

Once again this code was made to fit my game so you may have to change a couple things to help fit your game. Ill stay tunned to comments and questions. Thank you for your time and ill be sure to update this thread when I come out with some new features to this script and once I make some screenshots.

Edit:// I managed to find a couple min of time so here are two screenshots.

My Orginization

11rt92u.jpg

My Production

wa67aw.jpg

Re: My Orginization & My Production (V2)

Sounds good, thats the beauty of the script it doesnt take anything from the mysql or place anything in the mysql other that updating your user info. So in other words it hardly interacts with mysql. Plus only digits will work when hiring troops or using them for production.

* Killah's eyes are burning!

Oh my, if you want to make a script close of php please do it in the correct form. For example:

If you notice correctly i aint using:

<? nor print " i use:

<?=$ir['bodyguards'];?> it will then print out what you want to print.

Yes your correct killah and thank you for pointing that out. But as I said earlier the script was made to fit my site which requires me to do that due to some reasons I would rather not go into. But yes you are correct.

Ill try to have a couple new features out for this mod making it version 2.0 in a couple days. Im open to comments and any questions you may so have. :mrgreen:

Alrighty, I made a quick update on the mod. I modified my post with the new mod. There hasnt been much done to it yet just a couple typos and a few minor errors that I came across now fixed. Also now energy is required to hire troops for the users. Oh and instead of text saying click to check productions i made a little image to do that. I also gave you guys the image im currently using for that. This mod is now at version 1.2.

Well a few more things have been updated to the mod. It is now a version 1.4 mod. I have added some more security features along with a max amount of troops being able to be sent out. 100 is the max amount of troops a player can send out. This can easily be changed if you really want. Thats all for now, stay tunned for more features. :roll:

Hello, a link to the new version of this mod is below. It is now version 1.8. This version now has troops stats and more security than before along with a couple little bug fixes. With this version you will need to keep your troops happy in order to succeed in productions. The higher a persons troop stats balance and happiness is the more successful and more money they will make in productions. The other stats dont do much yet but will in version 2.0 my next release.

Some things you can expect in version 2.0. Max Troops for hiring. And if you upgrade your sacred hangout for your troops, the Max Troops goes up. Also a system that affects the outcomes of user battles according to there troops and what there stats are at.

Thats all for now. Feel free to leave comments, questions and suggestions.

Version 1.8 Mod Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/149822019/orgpdmod.rar.html

Thanks for the update.. but when i go to production.. if i only fill in one field and leave the others blank it returns an SQL error >Warning: rand() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/production.php on line 136. The fix is a mere default value (0) to be entered into the form fields to start with... At least thats what fixed it for me.. not sure if anyone else has this issue.