MakeWebGames

Free PR3 and PR4 Links

Cronus

PR = Page Rank

This determines how high your site is featured in the google search engine.

To check your PR, go here: http://www.checkpagerank.net

To raise PR, you need links on other sites, if the link's site has high PR, your sites PR goes higher.

I have a PR3 and a PR4 web directory. You can post your links on there for free currently, at some point it will cost, but for now it's free, and the links are permanent.

The PR3 Directory is:

http://www.black-spot.net

The PR4 Directory is:

http://www.ultimatescholar.com

Re: Free PR3 and PR4 Links

It does on google.

PR is the whole system of the google search engine.

Thats how when you type keywords in, the site at the top of the results, they have the most PR with those keywords.

I know how it works, I've read up on it, there are sites dedicated solely to google PR.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=space ... =firefox-a

space.com has a PR of 8

Wikipedia has 9

abc.net.au has 8

Wayyy down at #7 is nasa.gov, with 10

Since the Google search algorithm is not known there is only speculation of how PageRank into search results.

You don't know how it works sorry

General consensus is backlinks provide the most help, mainly backlinks from equal or higher PR pages, basically meaning a 'vote' for your site, and the higher their PR the more of a weight their vote has. Which is why people seek higher pr sites to get links from, and why yahoo directory and wikipedia, also .gov and .edu sites are more sought after for backlinks

PR isn't Google's system, Google was designed to provide the most relevant results (although it doesn't always)

But your negative rep is good too

1. Google IS based on PR, whether you want to believe it or not, I don't care. It's also based on if google is PARTNERS with those sites or if they are run by teh goveernment. And by the time you reach PR8ish you tend to have enough money to do so.

2. As moderator, you shouldn't abuse your powers like that. I'm pretty sure none of us can see who gives/takes rep, but it's good that you flaunt it around bragging that you have the capability to see it. Very staff-like.

3. You received the negative reputation because, I have not seen you post a positive comment on anyones post in a LONG time. Everyone dreads when they post because they know that 20 minutes later, you're going to come along and bash it, like you always do.

You would think a staff member would be more respectable towards their users posts, but it looks like I was mistaken.

I dont have any ability to see who it is, but thanks for admitting it for me, it's not that hard to figure out

Yeah, I bash everything 8-) If you want to come along and act like you know everything about everything, then don't be surprised if I try and provide some corrections

there is a flaw in the above

actually a big one

I could buy domains with a high PR and trap people into it to place a link, simple...

Having a directory where people have to add their link for free, 'thinking' they are on a PR3-4 site. Well here is the flaw in the above

Only the main page holds PR3 or PR4 all other pages have a PR0, which sites benefit... the featured ones who are on the main page.

Now does it help ? not really as a site needs to be for like 3-6 months on the mainpage even to be considerd as a PR3-4 backlink by google.

The PR formula is more than just linking, google checks also for duplicate content etc... so I bet that both sites will have within 3 months a lower PR than they have now.

there is so much more to add about PR it isn't as simple as it looks like

O yea, a month or so ago in the google groups (Google itself) said they will penalize sites with a high PR that offer premium listings.

Guest Anonymous

I can confirm that NONE of us can see who gives or takes force....as for the PR stuff..carry on.

This is a forum, a discussion arena if you will. Just because someone disputes your stance on something doesnt mean they are disrespecting you. I think you prove my point exactly by pointing out decepti0n does it to everyone...therefore his posts arent personal attacks.

Yes decepti0n can be harsh, but he does know what hes talking about alot of the time...and has helped MANY members resolve coding issues.

I am not "trapping" anyone into posting their links. It's a simple free submission.

No cost, no loss, what can it hurt?

And yes, you can buy a domain that has a high PR and it will end up going down.

www.black-spot.com is a project of mine, I have added it to many directories and plan to get it's PR higher than 3 at the next PR update.

www.ultimatescholar.com is already established. It's over a year old and still holds a PR4, and I am also working on making it a higher PR by getting many links, not just on diretories.

And I apologized for the Force thing, i was mistaken.

No problem.

And you can check my sites' PR simply by going to www.checkpagerank.net.

I'm not lying, they are PR3 and PR4.

I know, main page so only featured sites benefit, all other pages hold a PR0, this is why I advertise /forum/index.php instead of the main page of CE.

CE has PR3 and all other pages hold a PR2 so trying to pump up the PR2 to 3 and predicted rank for main is 4, btw there are ways to get a new site very fast out of the google sandbox also

CE has PR3 and all other pages hold a PR2 so trying to pump up the PR2 to 3 and predicted rank for main is 4, btw there are ways to get a new site very fast out of the google sandbox also

Mind sharing how via PM?

Also, that's why I have featured links for only $3. That's very cheap for pr4. But it shows the general www.ultimatescholar.com to be PR4, so I believe if it's www.ultimatescholar.com/file(or something like this) it still holds the PR4 rank. If you make a subdomain, that has no PR, but the files in the main do I believe.