MakeWebGames

User "sifter" cron

seanybob

cron that will run once a day that will send a email to the user (via email not game mail) if they have not logged on for 2 weeks saying that if they don't log in with in the next 2 weeks their account will be removed then after that their account will be removed from the database.

25$

send payment to [email protected]

and the script will be sent to you within 24 hours

Re: User "sifter" cron

I can code just about everything I've seen on these boards, but the one thing I haven't figured out is how to have the game send real emails out. I'm sure it's not that hard, and I havent looked into it a lot, but off the top of my head I dont know how.

That being said, even if a user isn't playing, I'd want to keep their account online so people have other people to attack.

I can code just about everything I've seen on these boards, but the one thing I haven't figured out is how to have the game send real emails out.  I'm sure it's not that hard, and I havent looked into it a lot, but off the top of my head I dont know how.

Pst look in the forgot_password file lol.

Or to save ya time: mail(<To who>,<Subject>,<Content> From:<From>)

Every version should have a file where users can request their password if they forgot.

nope, LITE and v1.1 didnt when i got those

Well now I'm confused cause I'm pretty sure 2.0 doesnt have it either. I checked and re-checked

Every version should have a file where users can request their password if they forgot.

Well now I'm confused cause I'm pretty sure 2.0 doesnt have it either.  I checked and re-checked

Sorry about that my bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok guys, i think we should clear one thing up about mod selling prices.

1) If you can write it and its that easy, go write it yourself...if you can make it good for you.

2) If you think its expensive, go see one of those people who think its real easy, if its not that much effort im sure they will charge less

all i got to say, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, i think we should clear one thing up about mod selling prices.

1) If you can write it and its that easy, go write it yourself...if you can make it good for you.

2) If you think its expensive, go see one of those people who think its real easy, if its not that much effort im sure they will charge less

all i got to say, thanks

Nice Speech. :-D

Well now I'm confused cause I'm pretty sure 2.0 doesnt have it either. I checked and re-checked

Sorry about that my bad

If you want a free password reset code go to, it works with encrypted passwords.

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/index.php?topic=4666.0