MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Owner Panel

houndbite

Owner panel here

First make a file called owner.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now add a file called owner_panel.php

This bit not coded by me and change the

File Url: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.deadly-assassins.bluechiphosting.com/ownerpanel.php">http://www.deadly-assassins.bluechiphos ... rpanel.php</a>

If needed

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Re: Owner Panel V.2

Just realised

You need to include "sglobals.php"; For anything to do with staff.

And for you to be able to access this you need to have a user_level of 7.

And dont use die("");

Do print "Blah"; $h->endpage(); exit; it looks cleaner

they look almost identical except for your use "cellspacing='1' class='table'" and mine doesn't and mine links have been moved around

Mine;

Untitled3.jpg

Houndbites;

Untitled4.jpg

and here's proof that iv'e had it since before you released this code

Untitled2.jpg

notice the dates of date of backup and date modified

i made the changes to me thanks for that who eva code from base , houndbite hack my cpanel and change my password JUST SO HE CAN GET MY CODES HE THAT SAD :x :x :x :x :-( :-( www.deadly-assassins.bluechiphosting.com ,, i put a lot of hard work in to it and he just fu*k it up for me :-( he pi**ing me off for doing that !!!! (so my cpanel panel back to normal by to night like is was befor or im geting the INTERNET POLICE in on it for HACKING!!! " its a bad to hack you no") = TO HOUNDBITE , NO ONE ESLE JUST HOUNDBITE WITH THE ("") bits

i made the changes to me thanks for that who eva code from base , houndbite hack my cpanel and change my password JUST SO HE CAN GET MY CODES HE THAT SAD :x :x :x :x :-( :-( www.deadly-assassins.bluechiphosting.com ,, i put a look of hard work in to it and he just fuck it up for me :-( he pissing me off for doing that !!!! so my cpanel panel ba to normal by to night like is was befor or im geting the INTERNET POLICE in on it for HACKING!!! " its a bad to hack you no"

Contact your host, Get them to change your password.