MakeWebGames

To all who read this board.

Haunted Dawg

To all whom it may concern.

I am finding it annoying how some of you use some of my freebies and change some text on it or make it into some thing different. What i find annoying is that you people say you coded it, its not mine, its coppied from some where else.

I dont mind people using my freebies, but please atleast post that where it came from befor.

Re: To all who read this board.

LOL...Killah i h8 that too, you make a MOD for people to enjoy then other N00BS change a little text and say its theirs or say that its mostly killahs. They should post the original version and the URL then say thanks to killah for the other MOD that helped me make mine.

For example:

Karlos stole my boat +planks MOD [V2] I made it and installed it on to his game then he goes and puts it on CE and takes da credit. Spydre452 can verify this because i was asking him on MSN how to fix errors.

If you use someone elses MOD to make yours give them some credit at least (credit goes to the person that madE the original MOD)

LOL...Killah i h8 that too, you make a MOD for people to enjoy then other N00BS change a little text and say its theirs or say that its mostly killahs. They should post the original version and the URL then say thanks to killah for the other MOD that helped me make mine.

For example:

Karlos stole my boat +planks MOD [V2] I made it and installed it on to his game then he goes and puts it on CE and takes da credit. Spydre452 can verify this because i was asking him on MSN how to fix errors.

If you use someone elses MOD to make yours give them some credit at least (credit goes to the person that madE the original MOD)

u made it? half of it didnt work :lol: u made 3 files for it :? i did 1 :-D

lol soz karlos 4 it didnt work i must of posted in wrong version i had 2 notepads up with both of the codes init and one was the updated one lol SORRY KARLOS