[mccode v2] Userlist Edit

Karlos

With The Basic Mccodes V2 I Hated The Basic Userlist Which Was Like

mccodesuserlistold.png

So I Edited Slightly And Improved it So It Looks Like

myuserlistnew.png

Anyway Replace userlist.php With This:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

There Are Are Also 2 Pics What You Will Need See Below :-D

Would Like To Hear Your Comments And I Would Like You To Say If You Prefer The Normal Version Or My Edited Version :wink:

Re: Userlist Edit [V2]

hmmm :?

you removed the backround color and changed the on and offline staus to a pic :?

that not coding

Actually I Edited The Table And Changed the Pic :-D

1. And Thats Why its Called an Edit :)

2. Modification Means A Result Of Modifying, And I Modified The Looks of The Table So It Has Its Right To Remain Here :-D

"Would Like To Hear Your Comments And I Would Like You To Say If You Prefer The Normal Version Or My Edited Version"

Well since you asked. Neither one really trips my trigger but I like yours slightly better than the oringinal. Theres alot you could do with the table to make it look better. Off the top of my head I would attribute a class to it. Collapse the table always produces a nice look, maybe some inset, the possibilities are endless. :-)

"Would Like To Hear Your Comments And I Would Like You To Say If You Prefer The Normal Version Or My Edited Version"

Well since you asked. Neither one really trips my trigger but I like yours slightly better than the oringinal. Theres alot you could do with the table to make it look better. Off the top of my head I would attribute a class to it. Collapse the table always produces a nice look, maybe some inset, the possibilities are endless. :-)

Thank You For Your Comment :)

Well I Started Coding About A Month Ago So I Need To Learn A Bit More First And I Havent Worked With HTML Tables Alot :|

But Thank You Again :-D :wink:

hmmm :?

you removed the backround color and changed the on and offline staus to a pic :?

that not coding

Actually I Edited The Table And Changed the Pic :-D

1. And Thats Why its Called an Edit :)

2. Modification Means A Result Of Modifying, And I Modified The Looks of The Table So It Has Its Right To Remain Here :-D

and 3. it has the rightto be my user page!