MakeWebGames

[mccode] Flash Clock suitable for all MCC versions [RE-UPLOADED]

Uridium

Seeing as im better at Flash than i am at coding lol

heres a freebie Flash clock for your site. come with built in MP3 Track when you click on ILLUSIONS 2008

DEMO

<< DEMO OFFLINE AT MOMENT SORRY >>

Also has a built in Calender.

Dont worry about users from different parts of the globe the clock works off your PC so the time will always be right for everyone.

Add this line to the html part of your header.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

DOWNLOAD CLOCK

www.brutalimpact.net/clocktest.zip

• 5 weeks later...

Re: [MOD] Flash Clock suitable for all MCC versions

Guys im sorry about this but my HOST has decided to suspend my site due to it sending out SPAM EMAILS even though he hasnt sent me any proff of any emails being sent or even tried to point me to the right script that was sending it. He decided to just shut the site down. I can only Appologise to everyone i am doing work for and that your coding was on my site for testing but at the moment i cane even access my site to test anything...

I am very annoyed and peed off about this and i am tryng my hardest to get the site back online..

I really think he has closed the site down coz either hes ready to close his hosting packages or that he is a complete and utter pillock.

Re: [MOD] Flash Clock suitable for all MCC versions [RE-UPLOADED]

nice :-) but i hate flash :-P

I agree by i hate flash, but i would not even call it nice, tbh, the colors are all wrong, and i did not hear music, but why would you want music o n a clock ? :s

now maybe input a alarm system into it and it could be alot better

but i agree with hating flash it takes 2 long to load and is just boring after awhile

Re: [MOD] Flash Clock suitable for all MCC versions [RE-UPLOADED]

nice :-) but i hate flash :-P

I agree by i hate flash, but i would not even call it nice, tbh, the colors are all wrong, and i did not hear music, but why would you want music o n a clock ? :s

now maybe input a alarm system into it and it could be alot better

but i agree with hating flash it takes 2 long to load and is just boring after awhile

I actually agree with you all. and im the one that coded it but its free its quick to install and if they dont wanna use it, thats entirely up to the user... But it hasnt been done and like everyone keeps saying on here if its not been done its original so thats my original bit for MCC ;)