Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. Depends which phone you want me to break. Would you ask a guy out on a date for free?
  2. Yes, All the best for your project. I will be waiting my friend. :)
  3. Yes Would you break your laptop for £500?
  4. Yes :( Have you ever thrown food on the floor?
  5. Samantha Jones
  6. Silent......Wraaaaaaaah
  7. pharrell williams
  8. Billy Bragg
  9. yes i did .
  10. No you didn't. I did. :)
  11. Hillary Rodham Clinton
  12. No but i do love them. Have you ever played the "Celebrity name game"?
  13. Next person to post here is a loser.
  14. No. :( Have you ever played a game for more than 8 hours?
  15. Sandi Thom
  16. Brian Wilson
  17. Unfortunately No. Have you ever watched a football match live?
  18. No. I have tripped but never fell. Have you ever been to London?
  19. Bruce Springsteen
  20. Yes. Have you ever called a teacher by their first name?
  21. No, I've seen people walk into a glass door. So thats real life proof that those cleaning products actually work lol. Have you ever watched 2 or more movies at the cinema simultaneously?
  22. No. Have you ever slept for over 24 hours?
  23. nick grimshaw
  24. Kelly Rowland
  25. Prison Break. Have you ever replied to your messages? :P
×
×
  • Create New...