Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Magictallguy

Administrators
  • Posts

    2,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    153

Everything posted by Magictallguy

  1. Re: Hospital Time fedjail.php - Note: I tend to not fed anyone for more than a year, so I don't know if it will display years *goes to test* yup! That does it for me! <?php include "globals.php"; $q=$db->query("SELECT f.*,u.username,u2.username as jailer FROM fedjail f LEFT JOIN users u ON f.fed_userid=u.userid LEFT JOIN users u2 ON f.fed_jailedby=u2.userid ORDER BY f.fed_days ASC"); print "[b]Federal Jail[/b] If you ever cheat the game your name will become a permanent part of this list... <table cellspacing=1 class='table'><tr style='background:gray'><th>Who</th><th>Time</th><th>Reason</th><th>Jailer</th></tr>"; while($r=$db->fetch_row($q)) { $time=$r['fed_days']; $t4=floor($time/60/24); $t1=floor($time/60) % 24; $t2=$time % 60; if($t2 < 10) { $t3="0".$t2; } else { $t3=$t2; } if($t4) { $t5="$t4 years,"; } else { $t5=""; } if($t1) { $t1="$t1 weeks,"; } else { $t1=""; } if($t2 == 1) { $t2="< 1 day"; } else { $t2="$t2 days"; } print "<tr> <td>[url='viewuser.php?u={$r[']{$r['username']}[/url]</td> <td>$t5 $t1 $t2 </td> <td> {$r['fed_reason']}</td> <td>[url='viewuser.php?u={$r[']{$r['jailer']}[/url]</td></tr>"; } print "</table>"; $q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE mailban>0 ORDER BY mailban ASC"); print "[b]Mailbanned users[/b]</center> If you ever swear or do bad things at your mail, your name will become a permanent part of this list... <table width=100% cellspacing=1 class='table'><tr style='background:gray'><th>Who</th><th>Days</th><th>Reason</th></tr>"; while($r=$db->fetch_row($q)) { print "<tr><td>[url='viewuser.php?u={$r[']{$r['username']}[/url]</td> <td>{$r['mailban']} </td><td> {$r['mb_reason']}</td><td></td></tr>"; } print "</table>"; $h->endpage(); ?>
  2. Re: Hospital Time Can be used for fed too! - With a little editing of course!
  3. Re: [v1 & v2]Reset your users without deleating them I know how to do it, but a *lot* of people don't. And I'm too tired to do it no was I've been awake for more than 24 hours (I don't like being up this long - I get grumpy! xD)
  4. Re: [v1 & v2]Reset your users without deleating them What about resetting staff too? xD
  5. Re: Stop Auto Refreshers and multi IP logins I'm siding with Nyna! Simply because I know what she can do *not how she does it*. xD Nyna is a brilliant programmer/developer and knows her stuff!
  6. Re: Free 2 - Roulette Nyna is a big coffee drinker - Nescafe Gold Blend I might add! xD
  7. Re: [mccode] jail/hosp shoutbox That sounds good! I'd like to have a look at this please!
  8. Re: Main Menu Um....not quite...It's CSS. You've gotta wrap the CSS it style tags.. <style type="text/css"> .mover .a:hovor { font-weight: bold; color-red; } </style> Or stick it in your header! #mover .a:hovor { font-weight: bold; color-red; } And put a div tag on your mainmenu.. <?php global $stuff.. $mail.. $event.. print "<div id=mover>"; if($ir['hospital'] > 0) And so on. - either works fine!
  9. Re: [v2]Reset Specific User[v2] Um...Good mod! I like it, but the game owner who I "work with" is a little trigger happy. Nothing I can do about it though - it is his game..
  10. Re: HELP This does not belong on this board... But I will help you. I know exactly what's wrong there. It pretty much tells you. You're missing a config.php. And your class_db files have been renamed or removed.
  11. Re: Main Menu a:hover { cursor: none; background:#; color: gold; text-decoration: underline; }
  12. Re: Generate Password Ah - didn't realise you meant e-mails instead of game mails (and I didn't read the code either...)
  13. Re: Get your site free traffic! lol although I don't drink coffee - simply because I don't like it - my mum would agree with me when I say Nescafe Gold Blend is the best..
  14. Re: [v2]Attack Ban[v2] Just to be awkward. user_level 5 = Assistant... user_level 4 = NPC/IRC OP  
  15. Re: [TGM] Ammunition For Weapons [TGM] I am able to convert to v2 if anyone wants me to! xD Note: I know how this sounds but no - I'm not trying to steal mods. I've no reason too..
  16. Re: Texas Hold 'Em Mod I will happily take it for free!!! xD
  17. Re: online/offline/total users   <?php $SecondsCounter = 600; $IPadres = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];; $visitorsdb = "visitors.dat"; $time = time(); $count = 1; $file = file($visitorsdb); $OpenFile = fopen($visitorsdb,"w"); fputs($OpenFile,"<?php exit; ?>"); while(list($nr,$line) = each($file)) { list($time,$ipadres) = explode("|",$line); if($time > $time-$SecondsCounter && $ipadres != $IPadres) { fputs($OpenFile,"\n$time|$ipadres|"); $count++; } } fputs($OpenFile,"\n$time|$IPadres|"); fclose($OpenFile); echo sprintf("%s user%s online", number_format($count), $count == 1 ? "" : "s"); ?> That right?
  18. Re: online/offline/total users And of course Nyna's works so yea.. xD
  19. Re: Crime Problem Maybe he likes Italics? xD
  20. Re: Generate Password And it's good to know you too. If people have removed the "access denier" to the staff pages while editing them (some people actually do that..) then yea. Think about it   if you know anythin about the mail function u would realise what a tit u are now
  21. Re: Admin panel Added - still isn't working :( I'll continue to play with it though
  22. Re: Admin panel Ah yea - it's always the simple things isn't it?
  23. Re: battlearena Hehe - would make a lot of sense wouldn't it? xD  
  24. Re: Generate Password Staff Panel -> Mail logs..
  25. Can anyone tell me why the admin panel keeps going to the admin login page after *every* admin page visited?
×
×
  • Create New...