MakeWebGames

Help needed!

danger boy

First of all i never new were to put this so sorry if i put it in the wrong place.

Second is i was wondering if anyone knew were is the best place to advertise (advertise paying money) i want to get alot of users. I don't want to spend my money and get about 10 users so i was wodering if any of you lot no a site which i can get alot of users.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Help needed!

advertising can be really costly, if you have a limited budget eg $100 take 5 diff ad sites and spend $20 on each and see...

And it's not about getting 1000s of users with ad campaigns, you need to get active and donating users.

GAO is really great if you have a large fund for advertising, getting 300 signups within 5 minutes. But there is a price ticket on it... and not everyone gets so easy accepted there. easy $1000 spend/day. (If interested you can use me as referrer ([email protected]))

cpmstar is also top notch, again difficult to get a account and min deposit is $1000

I suggest play around , test several out and see what the cpa is, in other words what it actually costs you per click and how much rev you have seen from those signups.

I know ad sites where you will get easy 100s of signups but poor quality signups, Other ad sites will have like 10 signups but high quality (aka donators).

I made some time ago a advertising breakdown http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... ic=23329.0

oh and...

I don't want to spend my money and get about 10 users so i was wodering if any of you lot no a site which i can get alot of users.

That's a wrong concept, impressions are as much important as signups. Getting your game known around the net, so ad banner impressions with no or a minimum of clicks is important also.

md

Yes true sorry about that lostone i took it the wrong way hope this won't cause any arguements between us and md i ment 10 players that just sign in and after a 1min sign out sorry i didn't mention it and thanks both of you for the positive feedback i really appreciate it.And once again sorry lostone

That's a risk you have to calculate.... 1 min signups...

- signups, but don't activate their account (if e-mail validation)

- signups, that don't like the game playfield and never login again

Other costs that you have to calculate in kinda

- clickfraud

- clicks on your ad banner but no signup

- signups but forgotten the url, clicks ad banner on a diff site to get back to the game aka quicklink...

avg lets say on $200-$300 you would see around 1000 signups... how many that actively play maybe 100 first week, 50 max afterwards

PTC's is thrown away money

users from ptc sites aren't interested in the sites advertised, they click to get a 1/10th of a cent or so...

first game owner that can proof he gets signups through a PTC site, gratz

PTC sites are only good for traffic generating, which you can get for free from auto surfers.

but they help more than advertising i would think since in PTC's when you buy you get a certain amount of clicks and if you think about it 1000 clicks = $20 whereas from adds from adtoll amazon google youd be lucky to get that many views and you will gain members much slower and as i read your motive is to gain a quick burst of players and also you could try banner exchange with a site or pay them to add your banner thats would get your fast players.

Also the word 'gangsta' i think to be a popular search in search engines:

Results:

1 - 10 of about 33,900,000 (google)

1 - 10 of about 43,600,000 for gangsta (yahoo)

1-10 of 4,750,000 results (Msn Live Search)

1 - 10 of 28,100,000 (alltheweb)

as you see if you play your cards right and add the keyword 'bgangsta' around your site e.g. in meta tags image descriptions link descriptions then this would help, then you can use a SE submitter like http://freewebsubmission.com/ and try to use some SEO programs to help you get into the first page of results, best way to do so is get alot of link backs and keep your content original posting in forums that use vBulletin would be best since they use a complex seo system which can get there site in google results pretty easily.

hope that helped

But they help more than advertising i would think since in PTC's when you buy you get a certain amount of clicks and if you think about it 1000 clicks = $20 whereas from adds from adtoll amazon google youd be lucky to get that many views and you will gain members much slower and as i read your motive is to gain a quick burst of players and also you could try banner exchange with a site or pay them to add your banner that's would get your fast players.

Also the word 'gangsta' i think to be a popular search in search engines:

Results:

1 - 10 of about 33,900,000 (google)

1 - 10 of about 43,600,000 for gangsta (yahoo)

1-10 of 4,750,000 results (Msn Live Search)

1 - 10 of 28,100,000 (alltheweb)

as you see if you play your cards right and add the keyword 'gangsta' around your site e.g. in meta tags image descriptions link descriptions then this would help, then you can use a SE submitter like http://freewebsubmission.com/ and try to use some SEO programs to help you get into the first page of results, best way to do so is get a lot of link backs and keep your content original posting in forums that use vBulletin would be best since they use a complex SEO system which can get there site in google results pretty easily.

hope that helped

guess you never advertised

PTCs is pure traffic generating, doesn't get you signups at all

ok one of my campaigns on adtoll

Total Views: 3,533,596

Total Clicks: 1192

Cost of this ad campaign $20

I can easy post 100s of my ad campaigns some that even cost 20 cent and generated +100 clicks and 100k views.

Be honest with yourself jaye1, you are a PTC owner you know that games don't get signups from PTC sites. PTC members aren't interested in sites they just want 1 cent. As said you can as well use a free autosurf program for traffic generating instead of paying on a PTC site.