MakeWebGames

[mccode] Explore your streets.php as an image

Uridium

Re: Explore your streets.php as an image

Join all the 3 parts so they are ONE make sure you join them as they are above 1 2 3

Open up your streets.php file. and there should be two statements like this..

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Overwrite the Statements with your newly joined codes 1,2,3

You can change the image where it says img src='/ss200.jpg' to one of your choosing.

or you can create a Transparent png img src='trans.png' and use the Line at the top of the first CODE.. to add your Back Drop Picture.. that line being this one.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You will see background: url(emptystreet.png); in that line change it to a picture of your choosing.

Your members will now be able to click Grid Refs on the picture to explore...

Guest Anonymous

Or... you could use a single server-side image map - Much faster, easier to maintain, far smaller code etc...

Thats quite true Nyna..

the basis of the above was so people didnt have to rely on Co-ords the 60x60 represent the tile grid and the 580x580 represent the over all grid..

The thesis behind the above was so people could change the 60x60 grid and create a more funky looking one...

example some lines could be 60x60 some 30x30 and some 20x20. no matter how you changed the grid it would always become a square.

Reason for EDIT dyslexic keyboard

Reason for EDIT dyslexic keyboard

Lol, my keyboard makes weird sounds, and hates me XD but why don't you just hit it, thats what i do when i decided it doesn't wanna type :L

Your keyboard is probably in need of a clean deerie!