MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Create Organised Crime

PoNiT

This mod will create a link in the staff menu to create a new organised crime rather than logging into php my admin.

This mod is not completely mine, i got edit organised crime from CE and i edited it to this. I dont know if this has already been posted but here.

In staff_gangs.php find;

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Below it add;

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then go to the bottom of the page and find;

Before that add;

Then in smenu.php add;

Thats it and your done :-D.

This works fine for me. If you have any problems just post them here and ill fix it for you. As I said it works totally for me but it might not work for you if you have edited the organised crime in your database.

Re: [V2]Create Organised Crime[V2]

lol did u?

Well i found the edit oc on this site and i edited that to make this create oc.

So wheres the delete oc ?

Ill search for that just now....lol looks like i wasted my time coding this then. But it didnt take that long anyway

• 3 weeks later...

I have added this mod and it works good but I need help.

I added this mod and made a crime wnet to my gang started the crime and then went to crimes to join but there no join bottem can any one help?

I need help adding it:

• 3 months later...

Didn't I already make one, but with more functions (Delete OC, Edit OC, Create OC)

Nice work tho! :-)

i added that one to my site . Is there anyway to add an event for when it over and a function to edit the time its at 24 hours and it dont seem to stop or end

This is the crime your gang is planning at the moment.

Crime: Drugs Transportation

Hours Left: -257

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...