MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Personal Notepad

Joel

Hello people,

What this mod does is that they have a personal Notepad and they can only save up to 5 files, you could add more but it would be to hard for you learners, well here we go:

Run These SQL's one by one:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Next create a file called notepad.php and add this in it:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And place this link where you want it to show:

Now then you have done, Enjoy!

Screenshots:

33002028vj3.png

89514682rl8.png

The reason I created this mod is because when I go away I use my PSP as the Internet, so then I can make mods on my PSP, This mod is like 95% done I will finish it off when I have time and I mean time!

Sorry I never had time to put it all together as I did this in 30 - 60mins, its only a little modification lol

If you have any problems then please say!

Re: [V2] Personal Notepad [V2]

Lol well its good if you carnt be bothered to go on your PC, and you have a PSP, so you could just sit back and code on your PSP lol, well thats what I do :)

Thanks zbirc

Dude, that would have to be the most tedious process if your coding on a PSP, lol...I have a PSP and i hate going on the internet with it, let alone typing things with it...Unless you have like an external keyboard you attach, lol...

Well, coding takes a long time =] lol :-)

Re: [V2] Personal Notepad [V2]

Waste of mysql rows IMO.

Why not make them click to enable it, when they click, it created a sub folder in a directory with their ID and adds 5 files.

From there, they update the text files and it displays on their profile etc.

Or maybe the posted just doesn't know how to do that, I dont know.

I was thinking of doing something like that, I thought the same way about the SQL's but I didn't want to spend hours on it so I just did a quick one.

And thanks for all your comments! :)