MakeWebGames

[mccode] Bird Flu [$10.00]

$$ ?????? $$

Modifcation Creators: Myself & War_Hero :-)

Modification Description:

Basically this modification has a code which you add on pages so the user has a 10/100 chance in catching bird flu.

If they have bird flu they will go in hospital for alot of minutes also theirs another code which you add on pages so if a user has bird flu and don't get it cured they can't access the pages you add this code on.

Furthermore, theirs a bird flu medical centre where you buy pills to cure your bird flu and you have a 2/3 chance the pill will decrease the amount of pills remaining for you to take to remove your bird flu & 1/3 chance the pill will not work.

If a user has bird flue 10 times they will be immune to it and cannot catch bird flu anymore.

I have tested it for problems and i have had no problems what so ever also War_Hero has secured it alot.

Files:

1 PHP File || 3 SQL Querys || Code to catch Bird Flu & 1 to prevent you from entering a page if you have bird flu.

Price : $10.00 || Paypal : [email protected] I have Alertpay so if you wish to pay by that mail me on here first please.

Can be seen working on http://urban-ghetto.com

:-)

Re: Bird Flu [$10.00]

Why add it on a page, why not just the header.

Example:

$chance = (int) (rand(1,999));
if ($chance=50)
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET hospital=12000, hospreason='Caught Bird Flu' WHERE userid=$userid");
}

Something like that....

Guest Anonymous

Re: Bird Flu [$10.00]

Why add it on a page, why not just the header.

Example:

$chance = (int) (rand(1,999));
if ($chance=50)
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET hospital=12000, hospreason='Caught Bird Flu' WHERE userid=$userid");
}

Something like that....

because you wouldn't want the query executing on every page, esp if you have a good amount of users online.