MakeWebGames

[mccode] ReadRules

halo2master

Well this is just something i made very very basic so don't go saying whats the point its here if people want it.

Its just to say if you have read the rules or not and if someone brakes a rule you can at least go check in the database if they have even read the rules page then maybe the punishment can be bigger for not taking notice :D

SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add in header.php where you want it to show up i added near the donate to your game bit:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now go to gamerules.php and add this below "$h->menuarea();"

So when someone goes onto the rules page it will count it as them reading the rules and the notice at the top of the page will go.

This can be used for v1 or v2 anyway i don't want no arguments i just done this because I'm board :-D.

enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [mccode] ReadRules

i take no credit for this mod. For v2, if you used the original post and haven't been able to get it to work

change this line in header

to

and change the query to in gamerules.php

For those who haven't added this mod yet

SQL:

Add in header.php where you want it to show up i added near the donate to your game bit:

Now go to gamerules.php and add this below "$h->menuarea();"

That isnt a very what i would call "effecient" piece of code.

SQL

Id suggest adding this to loggedin.php or authentication.php not exactly sure at the moment as i cannot check.

Then on the gamerules.php

or plain and simple.

There is not a real need to use a sprintf there but its still an option.

I may be wrong with what i just posted but you can try it if you wish, its for V2!

EDIT: Spelt effecient wrong.

That isn't a very what i would call "effecient" piece of code.

SQL

Id suggest adding this to loggedin.php or authentication.php not exactly sure at the moment as i cannot check.

Then on the gamerules.php

or plain and simple.

There is not a real need to use a sprintf there but its still an option.

I may be wrong with what i just posted but you can try it if you wish, its for V2!

EDIT: Spelt effecient wrong.

The code i posted is exactly what i had put in my game which was taken from the original post by halo2master i take no credit for it and i do not wish to take any credit for it but the changes that i made to the mod have not changed the way it works but made it so it does work correctly. Also you still haven't spelt efficient correctly yet .

The code i posted is exactly what i had put in my game which was taken from the original post by halo2master i take no credit for it and i do not wish to take any credit for it but the changes that i made to the mod have not changed the way it works but made it so it does work correctly. Also you still haven't spelt efficient correctly yet .

I was talking to halo2master. :-)

I was talking to halo2master. :-)

Oh sorry mate didn't realise