MakeWebGames

cod4 online

YoungGold

Re: cod4 online

im 55 and i dont wanna do prestidge havent got the time .. and havent got the xbox enymore :-D sold it so i can get the money to get my site up

call of duty: world of war is coming out on the 11th november 2008 so you know,

ye another WW2 game, how fun.. why cant thay just carry on with modern theme much better

im 55 and i dont wanna do prestidge havent got the time .. and havent got the xbox enymore :-D sold it so i can get the money to get my site up

call of duty: world of war is coming out on the 11th november 2008 so you know,

ye another WW2 game, how fun.. why cant thay just carry on with modern theme much better

Well we pretty much know alot about the modernized warring because we are seeing it happen now....im guessing they want us to understand more like it was in a time we don't know much about and really sell it. As soon as i get another $60 i think im will pre order cod5 WaW on amazon for $40

Well we pretty much know alot about the modernized warring because we are seeing it happen now....im guessing they want us to understand more like it was in a time we don't know much about and really sell it. As soon as i get another $60 i think im will pre order cod5 WaW on amazon for $40

i was just saying that spilt between medal of honor, call of duty etc .. there is a hell of alot of WW2 games and there not that good.. call of duty broke that pattern and thats why it sold so good, i dont like how there going back to it that should do somthing like battlefield and so one in the future

Agreed, i loved the fact that it involved modern day weapons & technology.

I'd rather learn about war today, not the passed.

True, it is like playing a history lesson, Yet we will wait and see the outcome of the new game, Even though it is set in the past it does look rather amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

YoungGold, If you wanna rank up really quickly, Come in team Tatical with me and another clan member of mine. oXi will tell ya it ranks you up quickly :-D

Lol, well im pretty much a walking fail boat right now, i hate losing my weps when going up a prestige

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...