MakeWebGames

I need HELP and Willing to Pay

Poldar

I bought McCodes a couple weeks ago, and I have still been pondering on how to set it up. I uploaded the files, then I believe to have fixed the mysql config file. Now there is a problem with the login page.

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crimina3/public_html/login.php on line 6

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crimina3/public_html/login.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crimina3/public_html/login.php on line 6

Thats what the page says.

Take a look at criminal-intent.info

If you can help me I am willing to pay for it.

Re: I need HELP and Willing to Pay

I bought McCodes a couple weeks ago, and I have still been pondering on how to set it up. I uploaded the files, then I believe to have fixed the mysql config file. Now there is a problem with the login page.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crimina3/public_html/login.php on line 6

Thats what the page says.

Take a look at criminal-intent.info

If you can help me I am willing to pay for it.

in the login file

require("class/class_db_.php");

make that

require("/home/crimina3/public_html/class/class_db_.php");

making it the full path to the file and hard for your server not to find it then unless it don't exist. make sure it exists in the folder class

TJ

It will output the exact same error, unless something is acting really irrationally on Poldar's - hosting provider's - web server.

The file obviously doesn't exists, and thus the error occurs.

Edit: If it successfully included and executed the first script "globals.php", it wouldn't be the problem you have in mind topmorpg.

Upload that part of the engine again, the directory called "class" and all the files it contains.

It is located within the archive you received upon purchasing the engine, it should fix the problem.

Looks like an extra _ to me......thats all...

change the

require(class/class_db_.php)

to

require(class/class_db_mysql.php)

I would be willing to bet that will Fix the problem.

this won't fix it, i think he forgot to run the installer, cause i tried the fix that i had posted yesterday and i got the exact same errors as he did