MakeWebGames

[mccode v1] credit.php

yaz123

Re: credit.php

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''users' SET donatordays=donatordays+3 WHERE userid=2' at line 1

Query was UPDATE 'users' SET donatordays=donatordays+3 WHERE userid=2

Thats what I received.

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''users' SET donatordays=donatordays+3 WHERE userid=2' at line 1

Query was UPDATE 'users' SET donatordays=donatordays+3 WHERE userid=2

Thats what I received.

Sorry i was rushed thru out doing the mod il modify it iv found all the mistakes! sorry..

Well, am going to make a random mod.. like streets but my version :D .. am a newb at this stuff so am not the best! and not the Worst! please dont give me abuse of my mods.. if you dont like them your not at the Right place XD! anyway if you guys got any ideas of any mods.. Il code them for you for FREE! just to get me better! :D.. so any ideas e-mail me @ [email protected]! Well.. have a good day :)!