MakeWebGames

[Other] Login & Register [$10.00]

solar

I will be selling a login and register page for $10 or $5 for login or register

Login: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8601/logineq6.jpg

Register: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2798/registermx4.jpg

File contains: login.php register.php tos.php contact.php and 4 images

If you woud like to purchase this pelase post here and/or mail [email protected]

Also a banner can be made for a price :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Re: Login & Register $10

Glad to see "coders" spending the time and developing something that will really draw people in...

</sarcasm>

Frankly, that isn't even worth the bandwidth to look at the sample images - Perhaps your talents lie elsewhere...

Try having a look at some of the big commercial games out there, you will see that they have taken the time and energy to learn the subject, design really top-notch graphics, produce exquisite layouts. It's difficult I know -- Scarlet and I had some fun with a particular set of screens for one project --- but it can be done.

Haha you can't say nothing jaye1 you havn't even showed us your work atleast the guy has showed us his leave the poor guy alone by the way mate you should make them look professional just keep trying and learning and hopefully you will get there.

your one to talk you buy your codes off people cant make it yourself i remember the game you made yourself was a mess :wink: and thanks to that comment i may not make a free version because of ungrateful people like you i'd like to see you try make a login.

your one to talk you buy your codes off people cant make it yourself i remember the game you made yourself was a mess :wink: and thanks to that comment i may not make a free version because of ungrateful people like you i'd like to see you try make a login.

Buy Codes????? tell me who i have brought ciodes off and which code and when and yh my game was broke but i am fixing it now. wasn't you going to pay me to secure your game???? and no i can't make logins but your the one who said your good at logins.

no i wasnt going to pay you i knew there was a free fix for markets injections i was asking and you demanded money for something free...so i posted on CE and someone linked me to the support forum where i fixed and i am a better coder than you you bought your game from jameo so hahaha lol

no i wasnt going to pay you i knew there was a free fix for markets injections i was asking and you demanded money for something free...so i posted on CE and someone linked me to the support forum where i fixed and i am a better coder than you you bought your game from jameo so hahaha lol

I wasn't demanding i was just asking for money which i would of secured which costs money and NO i didnt buy my game of jameo YES i did buy a bakup but i am changing it you don't no why i brought the backup and you don't need to no why i dont care if you are or not a better coder then me and how can you be so sure :? you couldnt even secure your own markets and you was asking for my help you have asked for my help and i have never asked for your help well i have asked you to make a banner for me but thats not coding

so who is a better coder hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . .

hahhaa i am alot better than you i could secure it only take like 3 lines of code as i found out and i knew its free because i knew you had it i asked you never gave it and you lied and said you need to make a whole new file and SQL to secure market lol trying to scam some money from me and also once you asked how to resize table so lets let people decide the rest....

Hey thats not that bad for a first attempt if it isn't your first then... lets not say anything else there lol

jaye1... i have not seen any of your work yet i've posted large amounts of my work

until you can provide us with some of your work stop criticizing peoples work

you can't even talk on the subject since ... wheres yours? oh wait you don't post it lol

its not bad mate keep trying

danger boy he's not worth it mate

Nyna ... well im not arguing with you lol you'll kick my butt

Glad to see "coders" spending the time and developing something that will really draw people in...

</sarcasm>

Frankly, that isn't even worth the bandwidth to look at the sample images - Perhaps your talents lie elsewhere...

Try having a look at some of the big commercial games out there, you will see that they have taken the time and energy to learn the subject, design really top-notch graphics, produce exquisite layouts. It's difficult I know -- Scarlet and I had some fun with a particular set of screens for one project --- but it can be done.

Wow that realy helps me thanks...