MakeWebGames

Can Somone Help? Im A Bit Of A Newb.

-HIGH-

Ok im a bit of a newb at coding. I got an error with one of my mods after I converted it from v1 to v2 and i get this error and cant figure our what it is.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/*******/public_html/mod.php on line 18

Line 18 is

$q=$db->("SELECT u.*,us.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid WHERE u.userid={$_GET['ID']}",$c);

If somone can help or at least try to help it would be much apprciated!

Re: Can Somone Help? Im A Bit Of A Newb.

alright fixed that problem but now i got this one

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT u.*,us.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid WHERE u.userid=

Re: Can Somone Help? Im A Bit Of A Newb.

Just use this...

Change your query

$q=$db->("SELECT u.*,us.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid WHERE u.userid={$_GET['ID']}",$c);

to this

$q = $db->query("SELECT u.*, us.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid = us.userid WHERE u.userid = {$_GET['ID']}");

That should work.

or you could try this..

$lol = $_GET['ID'];

$q = $db->query("SELECT u.*, us.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid = us.userid WHERE u.userid = $lol");