MakeWebGames

[mccode] Auto-credited awards [$20.00]

bloodcraver

This is my first paid mod i have made but works fine!

UPDATING: i am adding new functions and extras to this mod so i will take this down when they are finished

this mod is $20

It is a more advance version of honor awards, insted of having to click on honor awards to get the award they are auto creditied to the user along with an event so they know they have recieved the award.

This mod contains 1 file and 1 install file!

there are 10 copies left

bloodcraver

Re: Auto-credited awards[$20]

Okay, I think I see what you mean. But is this really worth $20?

Not to be rude, but adding an event is simple (event_add) and crediting automatically is not too difficult either.

Also, I see your game is not too secure (and don't ask me whatis :|). Therefore, I'm guessing the work you do will not be very secure either. And I'm not talking about this mod only, but the future work you do aswell.

Not to be rude, but adding an event is simple (event_add) and crediting automatically is not too difficult either.

Also, I see your game is not too secure (and don't ask me whatis :|). Therefore, I'm guessing the work you do will not be very secure either. And I'm not talking about this mod only, but the future work you do aswell.

Would it help if I told you I helped him with some parts of the mod?

Second, never judge a coder's worth by the security of his game. Quite frankly, you and I both know it takes more than 10 minutes to fix all the bloody bugs and insecurities in MC Codes. So that means that you're judging this guy by looking at a code you already know is started bugged.

So, in turn, you need to refrain from spitting out rude attacks like that until you realize that he is NEW to the scene, and thus the game isn't going to be perfect like you seem to think it should be.

Second, flaming him for price is ridiculous! You may find it easy to do an event and auto-credit, but many do not. You are not amongst this guy's target audience... so chill out and go find a mirror to pick on.

@ bloodcraver - Given that I already told you I like the idea for the mod, many people may like it. Best of luck!

Would it help if I told you I helped him with some parts of the mod?

Second, never judge a coder's worth by the security of his game. Quite frankly, you and I both know it takes more than 10 minutes to fix all the bloody bugs and insecurities in MC Codes. So that means that you're judging this guy by looking at a code you already know is started bugged.

So, in turn, you need to refrain from spitting out rude attacks like that until you realize that he is NEW to the scene, and thus the game isn't going to be perfect like you seem to think it should be.

Second, flaming him for price is ridiculous! You may find it easy to do an event and auto-credit, but many do not. You are not amongst this guy's target audience... so chill out and go find a mirror to pick on.

@ bloodcraver - Given that I already told you I like the idea for the mod, many people may like it. Best of luck!

lol with only ten mins of working out bugs you still would have a ton of it would not be too secure it takes hours just on securing exploits with different php files also even then most games that have a really good coder will still only be 99.9% most of the time they are only 88.1-90% secure and thats with a really good coder i have yet to see a site 100% but i am not saying that this mod is not good it might be a good one but all!!!!!! mods need to be secured