MakeWebGames

Found help

Re: Own 50% of my game if you help with codeing and adding mods

Two years!!!! :-o :-o :-o Study the code! I was a total php/mySQL n00bie when I bought the v2 script in February. Two and a half months later I had the game all made, had made a few of my own mods, and then released the game a month later, after playing the game myself to test out the economy!! Now it has addicted players playing the game like crazy!!

• 2 weeks later...

look the guy just needs some help pm me and i will help you out in somethings also i dont see why people want to be so mean to newbies we are all newbies at somethings even some of the best coders needs help with graphics i started in vb programing and when i started php it was so different then vb and after almost 3 years in php i still am on the learning field on it but i do know a lot about it.

also it did help to know xhtml and html along with c++ to get me started but it takes a teacher to really help you even if its a friend that helps you learn it

also i dont want 1/2 your game to help you thats just not fair to do

Some business advice.. the person with the majority of shares in a company gets to make all of the final decisions. I am not suggesting that your game is anything like a company, though never give away more than 49% of a asset you wish to control.

• 4 weeks later...