MakeWebGames

New Template! :p

Joel

Hello people,

I thought I would share what I have been doing in the past few days, weeks, months

OK, well this is a game template, its for a game that I'm making (well I'm working on 2 Games, and I'm doing them on my OWN!)

I created it in photo shop and i had to create loads of images, yes they are cut down to lowest SIZE, and yes the game TEMPLATE goes down when the text goes down, well anyway here is the template!

templatejulyps0.png

Ignore what ever text you see on the sidebars, I'm changing all the text (NOT THE IMAGES) :p

What do you think.... and how could i improve it

Re: New Template! :p

WOW. I really like it!! The images are really good....I wish I could do something like that!! ;)

To make it different from other games, you could change the text font....

IMO the colours are good as well! ;) :-P

Yeh i can make different things, For games i just like to use that outline because i think it looks cool, and im not using copyrighted images either, I contacted EA and they said its fine to use them, like i said i dont use copyrighted images not unless i contact the owners

Well yeah, they actually said I could use the images, I showed them what I'm going to use, And they said "as long as I'm not selling anything" its OK, But in that Case I'm changing the "EA" Pictures, to stop people from giving me bad comments! :x

I'll post a "BETA" screen up later when I Finish it off!

lol complain no i only point out what needs to be said if something is wrong i like to let someone know something is wrong i know im not the best coder in the world i never said i was i just know my way around php and yes i am very good at it but not the best and thank you matt for sticking up for whats right

im not trying to sound rude or anything its just better when you use your own artwork not somebody else's

ok ok, if thats the way it go's then thats the way it goe's, im going to get a scanner and then im going to scan in my drawings!

No need for that mate....i have seen the proof from EA games telling him he can use there images...

if you dont belive it dont.its the same as me i have permission to use Resident evil images as i have contacted CAPCOM and they said i could use the images so i know he is telling the truth...keep the images mate i think it looks well good :-D!

Yo Extermination, you are a good graphics designer, I like it how all the colours match, you have a skill at it, keep up the good work, as long as you have permission I am with you :wink:

I am hoping to see more work from you in the future, it makes me wonder what people can do with a program...

I've always wanted to make images like tho's for various things but i could never find a program that could make one as nice as you do i mean i can make them shitty effects graphics do pm me wid the name of the program you use please :-)

yh true evo and extermination told me aswell so stop accusing people that they are using illegal images you should ask before u accuse and by the way extermination nice template

Just because they told you that doesn't mean its true because THERE IS NO WAY EA OR CAPCOM WOULD LET ANOTHER GAME USE THEIR IMAGES TO USE ON A GAME BECAUSE IF YOU USE ALL THOSE IMAGES AS A TEMPLATE YOUR PRETTY MUCH MAKING SOME MONEY BECAUSE OF THOSE IMAGES AND NEITHER ONE OF THOSE COMPANY'S WILL WANT OTHER PEOPLE MAKING MONEY OFF THEIR IMAGES WITHOUT GETTING PAID HEFTY FOR USING THEM

sorry for the caps but i needed to be bold on what i was trying to say

lol i think some people are getting jelouse about me n ext having permission...i mean come on does it matter if we do or dont? its the images we create you should be talking about and thanks danger boy for setting people straight :-D