MakeWebGames

[mccode] Medical Insurance / Hospital Bill

-Genocide-

It's been a while since most of you have seen or spoken to me, so I decided to make a little mod for us all to get reacquainted.

:::::Med Insurance / Hosp Bill Mod v1:::::

What it does:

When a user loses a fight or is attacked, not only do they go to the hospital, but they have a bill which they pay every night when the day cron runs, unless they have insurance.

insagent.php (for v1)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

insagent.php (for v2)

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Edits for your attack files:

Find the query that send the user to the hospital, should look something like this:

Under that add this:

In attacklost.php it should look like this:

Add these queries to your daily cron:

SQL:

I coded this one the spot and didnt test any of it. If I missed anything or there are features you would like to see added, let me know and I'll fix it up.

Peace. :mrgreen:

**Edit**

Add this anywhere you would like it to display there medical bill.

Guest Anonymous

Re: Medical Insurance / Hospital Bill [FREE]

Ballpark problem here.... in the cron there is no protection against money going negative... or did I miss the obvious?