MakeWebGames

NEW!! Advanced House Break-In

Silver

Advanced House Break-In

This mod was requested by several users in one of my polls asking if people would be interested in purchasing the mod. I now feel i have enough people interested, so i have went to the trouble in producing this mod for you.

Advanced House Break-In Mod - $15

The Advanced House Break-In mod allows donators of the game to be able to steal items from another users inventory. However, there are set backs. You can only steal one item from one user a week. If the victim has insurance, you cannot steal from them. You cannot steal Donator Packs. After you have stolen an item you want, if will be taken from the user and placed in your inventory. The victim then gets an event saying "Someone broke into your house and stole on of your ** items." Insurance for your items can be purchased in the City/Town, at a weekly cost of $500,000. This can easily be adapted to suit your games economy.

Screenshots:

Steal Item Screenshot

Steal Item Screenshot 2

Victim Event

If you require installation help or assistance with this mod, email or add me to msn: [email protected]. Please report any mod bugs in a pm so i can fix them swifty, but there shouldnt be any.

Re: NEW!! Advanced House Break-In

When you attempt to steal an item, do you see their whole inventory or a partial list? If you see the inventory, can I look at one persons stuff and not like it so I get to look at someone elses stuff? What is the ingame cost to attempt this? brave, will, cash, combination, etc.?

it costs brave to do it, full brave bar

it shows all inventory items apart from DP's, but it can be changed to not show any item(s) you wish. and yes if u dont like the look of that persons u can choose another, but u have to refil brave because to know their items, u gotta break in which costs brave, if u dont like it...u gotta refill :)

and thanx Isomerizer

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey silver, is this something that you could recreate easily if you get enough requests for it? Just wondering

I would if Silver wouldn't mind, I wanted this mod for my game, but sadly didn't buy it when he hasd it on his desktop.

I could add some more features like Oxi suggested. :)

hey silver, is this something that you could recreate easily if you get enough requests for it? Just wondering

I would if Silver wouldn't mind, I wanted this mod for my game, but sadly didn't buy it when he hasd it on his desktop.

Well I would be interested

Being beta tested, Should be released soon :)

Well I would be interested

Being beta tested, Should be released soon :)