MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Donator Shop

KingRise

This might be very noobish as i am new here,i edited the donator daily reward, so some stuff might look similar but here it is anyways:

First Create a new shop using the staff panel then go to the shop in game and find the ID link to that shop just created.

it should look a little something like this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file called ddshop.php and put in the following text:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then Open Mainmenu.php And look for this code:

Replace with this:

Once This is Done Edit ddshop.php

Find This Text:

Replace This Bit With Your own Link to your shop witch your created from the start (Shop ID)

Run This SQL:

Open Cron_day.php and find:

Add After

DONE!

add special items to your shop for donators only! using staff panel

Any Problems Please Post but im sure there wont be. :mrgreen:

Please No Harsh comments this is my first time posting here :wink:

Its been tested and works

Re: [V2] Donator Shop [V2]

FOR V1

oh that's right Joker, mccodes v1 does have globals.php. Oh noes what a great conversion +1

Meaning iforget to change the globals to glob func but yeah i use require v1.php that has the all that extra stuff in there so it want muck it up with all that unwanted ot unneeded stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [V2] Donator Shop [V2]

yes i know i need to sort that problem out. people can just put the URL shop ID in the address bar and gain enrty easily.

If anyone knows away around this please let me know......mabye put up a message saying dontors only? :?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...