MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Itempedia

shrek1609

I knew nothing about coding a few months ago and learnt so much from criminal existence that i have decided to try and give something back to your community...

I have just posted The Drug Deal mod i made...

And here is the itempedia mod i made...

Screen Shot

itempedia.jpg

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You may need to edit this slightly to fit the items you have on your game but they are pretty simple edits if needed...

Remember to add the link to itempedia.php where ever you want it

Re: Itempedia FREE V2 Mod...

I knew nothing a few months ago and have learnt alot by reading through the code of mods that people have posted...

I have found people VERY helpful on here...

so long as you show a willingness to learn and not just constantly asking for free help...

Zomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so frustrating.

My user thing is like:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I have to have {$fm} there aswell for somereason it doesnt have comas if i dont. the reason i dont want to use that is becouse im not AMERICAN!!!!!!!! i want friggin pound sighns. where the H*LL is the file sm???

Change this line

to

and please don't hijack my threads with help requests that are nothing to do with what i have posted

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [mccode v2] Itempedia

Yeah, i have gotten yelled at becuase when i see it, i tend to post in there little parade and let everyone know....lol...heck one of them i posted a 20 line or so...code that he waas selling for $15, lol.....seriously it was like 20 lines or so, i came up with to do the exact same thing they was selling for $15.......it took me 30 seconds to think of, and 1min. to write, i have nothing against people making money...but make it when its worth it, don't screw people, if the mod or code is that simeple don't charge for it...

• 3 weeks later...