MakeWebGames

email and mass email probs

03laceys

sorry guys i got two problems 1st i cannot email my users... it does it all fine and you send it it says you send mail to blah blah users but they dont recive nothing :? any help with this

2nd if i mass mail people it dosnt tell them i have.... if some1 recives a mail in the menu it says mail(1) but not if admin sends a mail any idea how to sort this...

ty for any help and you will be +1 forced :)

Re: email and mass email probs

sorry guys i got two problems 1st i cannot email my users... it does it all fine and you send it it says you send mail to blah blah users but they dont recive nothing

Electronic Mail

if i mass mail people it dosnt tell them i have.... if some1 recives a mail in the menu it says mail(1) but not if admin sends a mail any idea how to sort this...

Ingame Mail

Re: email and mass email probs

ok lets try adn explain better in my game i have the mass mail button where you can (ingame) mail every1 i send every1 a mail and they all recive it although in the menu it still says (0) as if they havent recived anything but they have.

i also have mass email button that all works perfect but when i click send it says it sent the email to every1 but it hasnt.

is that any better? :-)