MakeWebGames

[mccode] Contest [$25.00]

Zero-Affect

Name:

Contest

Available: 9 Copies

Includes:

2 php file(Contest.php & staff_contest.php)

1 txt file(Instructions.txt)

Description:

Simply this mod is polls + comments + viewuser but fully recoded you create a "Contest" via staff panel then (if you have added everything correct) it will show the contest in explore they visit it, sign up, edit there profile then tell people to go vote they sign up costing whatever the set price you add each signup one user can only vote once in the contest to advise them to use them wisely. the users can only vote for other people which makes it more exciting theres also a comment option on the profiles of the contester's

it runs by male and female and runs best i think has a mr & ms contest or something involving two winners a male and female, at the end of the selected days it will still shopw the contest in explore showing the results of the contest after they click it and showing there image also the amount of votes they received.

hope thats a long enough description but for more information please view the screen shots.

Screen Shots:

CT1

CT2

CT3

CT4

CT5

CT6

Contact Me:

[email protected] [MSN]

or mail me on here.

This mod is only for v2 you can convert it yourself if you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...