MakeWebGames

[mccode] Itempedia [$5.00]

chromed

I'm not sure whether this mod has been made before, but when I searched for it nothing came up.

This is an extremely simple mod which is why it is only $5.

Also it is my first mod.

The itempedia lets you see everyone of the items in your game in one handy list. An added feature to the mod, is that when you click on the item name, it takes you to the item info page of that item.

I have the itempedia available for v1 and v2, and it is coded to the design of your game.

Previews -

c146026c4e99d68097c86b3c3095ba04.jpg

777e98ffd1a4a7f35c4e58b7f4eab0da.jpg

[Not what the itempedia looks like, it is coded to the design of your game]

If you would like the itempedia, please contact me via -

[email protected]

Thanks.

PS. Feedback appreciated as it is my first mod.

• 5 months later...

Re: [mccode] Itempedia [$5.00]

Manually? Hmm surely this could be done automatically without too much coding (I wouldnt know where to start).

Does this simply show every item in the game or does it allow members to add their own inventory items to the itempedia for others to view, like a personal showcase (TC has something similar)

I cant think of a reason why anyone would want this, surely listing all possible items available takes something away from the game? Like someone telling you the main character of a film dies at the end, before you've seen it....

lol could show them all by

$getinfo = sprintf("SELECT itmname,itmtype FROM items");
   $doinfo = mysql_query($getinfo);

echo "<table>";
echo "<tr>";
echo "<th>Item Name</th>";
echo "<th>Item Type</th>";
echo "</tr>";

while ($item = mysql_fetch_array($doinfo))
{
echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>".$item['itmname']."</td>";
echo "<td>".$item['itmtype']."</td>";
echo "</tr>";
}
echo "</table>";

I don't think its worth taht...But there it is...........If you think it is Feel free to pay me...At least what I did makes it show you don't have to edit a HTML file to add manually.....So um....If you like it and think its worth $5 PM me. lol...Ill gladly take $5 for a script that took me 5 seconds to think of and 45 seconds to write............jezz....Why bash me....Bash him...for selling Crap.

I don't think its worth taht...But there it is...........If you think it is Feel free to pay me...At least what I did makes it show you don't have to edit a HTML file to add manually.....So um....If you like it and think its worth $5 PM me. lol...Ill gladly take $5 for a script that took me 5 seconds to think of and 45 seconds to write............jezz....Why bash me....Bash him...for selling Crap.

mhm, cause you would be delighted if you made a paid modification and someone posted half of it in the topic.

mhm, cause you would be delighted if you made a paid modification and someone posted half of it in the topic.

and people wonder why people don't post paid mods

I'm just gonig to leave that alone......................

$5 for that....LMAO....Ill post hte mods that people are selling all day on there. if they are this simple, Im not giong to let someone get SCREWED out of their money by a Scammer.