MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Ruby Bank

SaMz

V2:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add To Database Under Users:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add Link To Explore:

Spent 5 Minutes Editing Bank.Php So Its Ruby Bank.

Tested And So Far So Good

Re: Ruby Bank [Free]

Well, I think it is good that you are adding modifications, but please scout around the forums, or use the useful "Search" button at the top of the screen :-)

As I did look and there is a topic already posted for a "Crystal Bank".

But however, good work. :wink:

This aint crystal bank is it i was going through request modifications and someone wanted the ruby bank, i had nothing to do as im on study leave so i just made this and posted it here.

Every little helps :wink:

• 4 months later...

Well, I honestly think if someone had asked for the Ruby Bank but there is also a Crystal Bank, so on the requests section I would of posted it on the same topic he requested on. :|

Can we whine and complain anymore? To all the coders, I would stop posting mods until people stop whining about the smallest things. I swear, I want to reach thru the screen and slap this person.

Thanks SaM even tho others only want to bitch and whine, I thank you for the time you spent editing it, And was ACTUALLY honest about it and posting it.