MakeWebGames

SAVE $25.00 off the listed price.. LIMITED TIME OFFER

topmorpg

As previously done for CE members. Here

We offered 10.00 savings.

For a limited time we are going to extend a never before offered price savings of $25.00 that makes this script cost $75.00 instead of the retail cost of $100.00

So without anymore babbling.. Heres the Details.

Dedicated Gaming Network LLC.

Mafia Gaming Script v1.2 new release (updates always free.)

if you market the site properly and hit up all the top morpg game sites listing your site and post some news articles you will get players that spend in the site.

The hottest games right now for turn based sites are mafia, business, and anime sites.

Mafia and business type games surpass any other because there is no cap as to what they can purchase and add into the rounds.

Clients of mine rake in in average 3000-7500 every 10 days and only payout to there #1 player 30% thats a nice chunk of change for 10 days right?

The modifications alone to the site are well worth the money and that its all turnkey and takes very little effort.

Set it up, take 30 minutes a day to check in and moderate things.

and rake in the cash. Easy right? it is. DGN has been doing it for more then 10 years now.

Some screenshot's of the main site and in game can be found in a folder at the demo site.

http://mafia.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com/screenshots/

main site showing you a lot of administration functions that completely automate things. and the ingame folder listed will show a couple key features members look for in these types of games.

Demo site:

http://mafia.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com

If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the support folder. These features and functions listed are created by DGN LLC and can give you a legal license to help you feel more secure in your purchase if you like that if anyone should ever say that it is there work to remove the item you can forward them directly to DGN LLC without any legal recourse to you.

Price: $100.00 USD One Time

Now for CE Members Only $75.00 a $25 discount.

How to get your Discount ?

Click here to order your game engine

Go to services >>> Custom scripts >>> mafia game script

Do not forget to use PROMO CODE: mdshare08 to get your $25 discount on this engine.

This is a limited time offer and we will change it back soon to 10.00 savings.

Get it while you can at this wonderful price.

• 1 month later...

Re: SAVE $25.00 off the listed price.. LIMITED TIME OFFER

So its just a turn based script or can you edit it to be all the time game?

You are free to edit it.

As well we will be setting up mdshare with the new version. its heavily secured as well we placed in more things to speed up the script. However we are raising the price but will still offer discounts to CE members.

We will get with mdshare to setup the affiliate and voucher for purchasing on the new site.

TJ

So its just a turn based script or can you edit it to be all the time game?

You are free to edit it.

As well we will be setting up mdshare with the new version. its heavily secured as well we placed in more things to speed up the script. However we are raising the price but will still offer discounts to CE members.

We will get with mdshare to setup the affiliate and voucher for purchasing on the new site.

TJ

Ok thanks.

I really dont like the game engines where you have to buy turns and what not

Then you are not into making money?

be it turns, items, subscription one way or another you make money in a manner to get something abck out of it.

Its an engine that can be fully edited in any way you want.

BTW this exact engine no extra mods installed can make more in 1 week then most mc code setups in 1 month. Due to the high demand for the mafia game script that it runs on.

But dont take my word for it ask some of my clients located on http://www.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com under Portfolio.

Some of them average 100k+ a year.

I've ran 3 sites in the last 2 years that each one averaged 175k+ each.

The potential is there. Its not so much what you like its what the players like. If they dont like it you make nothing. If it has bugs, exploits you will make nothing.

I ensure all is taken care of with the engine in which I have built.

TJ

I really dont like the game engines where you have to buy turns and what not

Then you are not into making money?

be it turns, items, subscription one way or another you make money in a manner to get something abck out of it.

Its an engine that can be fully edited in any way you want.

BTW this exact engine no extra mods installed can make more in 1 week then most mc code setups in 1 month. Due to the high demand for the mafia game script that it runs on.

But dont take my word for it ask some of my clients located on http://www.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com under Portfolio.

Some of them average 100k+ a year.

I've ran 3 sites in the last 2 years that each one averaged 175k+ each.

The potential is there. Its not so much what you like its what the players like. If they dont like it you make nothing. If it has bugs, exploits you will make nothing.

I ensure all is taken care of with the engine in which I have built.

TJ

Well i know some people do this when trying to earn money this is basicly how you earn it.

set the jackpot to $1000

then you have sevral people buying $700 worth of turns and making $300 but when they all contest against each other, only 1 can win.

• 11 months later...