MakeWebGames

Item Type Upgrade

Uridium

Re: Item Type Upgrade

Edit: has been tested now works fine, but please still comment

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace with:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Sorry about that guys just after I posted the screen shots i had to leave and never got chance to post the coding..The above code was for the Delete but without the Drop down option. The below code Adds the drop down option..

Firstly open staff_items.php

Find this line. should be around Line 15 if you havent added any extras..

case 'newitemtype': newitemtype(); break;

Then add this line below it. (If the above line ends with "; on yours Delete it.)

Look for these codes should be near bottom of page

}

}

$h->endpage();

?>

Then Add this before it

Now open up ssmenu.php and on line 44 look for this statement.

Again yours may have then "; at the end so delete them and add this line.

Upload both to your server and your ready to Go

Sorry about the delay in posting this..

Illusions

Just an update ive managed to work out how to ammend Typos in item names also been playing with the staff list and added..

Gallery Edit. = This allows you to change the Profile Picture of any User you find to be Offensive also sends the User a Message of why you had to change their picture...

13under = If your game doesnt have an age rating any swear words will be replaced with the words OOOPS! or '#%$'#

Off/On..Pic. Allows you to Turn off Game images.

Bugrep: Sends an auto message to the person sending in a bug report with the message. Your Report has ben submitted to a member of staff. Thank you. Also sends a staff message to the person dealing with Certain Bug Topics...

Rain on/off: Allows you to mimic weather conditions Rain ON will produce a rain effect of / floating down the screen to resemble rain droplets..

Closeshop: Allows you to Close any shop in the game for a certain lenght of time as would happen in normal day life..

Ive completed two of these scripts and are working on the rest will keep you updated. Some of the scripts will be charged some will be free...

I like it good for new people to MC codes which use the staff panels a lot.

However, there could of been an improvement, on the Delete Item Type, you could change it from typing in the name of the Item Type to delete to a dropdown menu and then click Delete, much easier and for bone idle people :wink:

Too be honest the fact that the Delete File Types wasnt introduced into the game is beyond me or even edit item types we all have typos seems those that created the script thought we were all Dictionary enthusiasts..

Yes your right it would have been easier but when i tied to implement the drop down method for some reason although it said the Item was Deleted it still remained on the list even after refreshing. When i tested the text option that worked without fail so i just left it as it was...

• 2 years later...