MakeWebGames

[mccode] Close page system

Silver

Close Page System

Allows the owner to close any page in the game, and set a reason for the page being closed. Good to use for:

Pages under construction

Pages with bugs

Pages off limits

Go into admin.php (or the file for the owner panel).

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Underneath add:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Find:

Underneath add:

Find:

Underneath add:

Open header.php

Find:

Underneath add:

Insert this SQL into your database:

If you need help with this contact me on msn: [email protected]. If there are any bugs pm me!

Enjoy!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Free v1] Close page system

Seems complicated. I just open the page and add this at the top

if ($ir['user_level']) != 2)

{

print "This Page is Closed while some bugs are worked out."; exit;

}

yeah i know how to make it ver 2 i did all of it but the only thing stoping me is the part for the header that the part the is messing up it says not a valid mysql resouce i have done evey thing but get the part in the header too work

$close=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM closedpages WHERE url=$page",$c);

change that to

$close=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM closedpages WHERE url=$page",$c) or die(mysql_error());

then post back to me the error you get, i think its cos u need '' around $page

like '$page'

now i get this error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/index.php' at line 1

when i do that i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/bling/public_html/header.php on line 307

well if anyone can get that part of the header two ver2 let me know be cuz i tryed all kinds of diff stuff and i have a lot of ver 1 mod that i made in two ver two it easy to do it it just this one that i am have am having problems with

Silver - Your mods have working SQL but there is quite a lot of severe errors. I'll name a few

1) Admin Panel functions (when you open a page it shows close page)

How: When you set the functions they correct it to the function "closepage", rename it to "open" and it should work.

2) Submitting open page

How: you setup a $_POST['url'] in the form, but you wrote in the query DELETE FROM closepages WHERE id={$_POST['id']} - posted id (not existed) so replace the {$_POST['id']} with {$_POST['url']}

3) Connections

It automaticly selects, what if no queries then it makes a long text error causing lots of stress in for the players and others.

And a few more..

I myself have infact fixed all the bugs in the code, For assistance ask Silver (if he has fixed) or me.

yeah kyle i dont think you did but ok the part in the header is just a bitch for ver 2 me and silver try on it and i had 5 of my buds helping with it to i have one recoding it for me but if you say you did ok :-D :evil: :roll: