MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] The Wrestling Game.

Tezza`

http://s2.thewrestlinggame.com/

Login

When i first clicked the link, and seen the login page, i likes it and thought YAY, not ANOTHER dbs / mccode game.

I like how it has the Forgot password option, as a lot of games around don't have this option. (i did forget mine xD)

Also the description explains briefly what you do and how to become the best, which is what everybody needs, a little advice.

It also has a rules section, this is good for proof you can or can not do something in case of banning.

Plenty screenshots, in-case people want to see the game instead of giving personal details first E.G. Email address.

And more information is another good link, telling the user in plenty of detail what you are able to do in the game E.G. Go to a Premium Option.

Register

On the register page i like how it is step by step, firstly you choose a Wrestlers name, Username (Warns you this can not be changed after subscription) and email address, and it also makes you agree to the Terms and conditions.

Once you have clicked confirm it will take you to yet another section, which is selecting your class, you have 5 options:-

Strength Class

Techique Class

Speed Class

Resistance Class

Balanced Class

And they all contain A little brief description on the wrestler, and once again it warns you, that there is no option to change you class after you have selected it. After you click go, you will get a little pop up message that tells you where the tutorial is.. nice touch.

Main Game

O.k, so once you enter the game you will have 12 Links on the left navigation bar:-

Main board - In here you have your Wrestlers data, Wrestling game tutorial, Wrestling game reports and News about world wide wrestling.

Wrestlers data - This gives the wrestlers data in much more detail to the last page.. E.G. What level each stat it, it also has essential information, bonuses, damage modifiers, skills and much more.

Bonus - This is just the same as Voting in a dbs / mccode game, so basically voting to get benifets like EXP points.

Gym - In the gym there are 8 sections, and its not just train agility, strength etc, it gives the choise of learning new moves, and using points to increase the strength of your wrestler.

Messages - basically if someone has sent you a mail, it can be read here.

Invitation - I never got a chance to see this section as it tells me i must be level 2 to see this section, maybe one of you people can sign up and tell me ;).

Tournements - In here is a section of all the tournements people have set up, or you can set one up, but watch out because only supports can open a tournment.

Forum | NT - A forum with lots of threads in from suggestion to bugs and errors, a good way to keep a community growing.

Charts - This is a ranking place it gives it gives you the selections of lots of different thing... and you can see who is number 1.

Rules and help - very useful for new players who have never played a game like this before.

Setting - This gives you the option where you can change your password, wrestlers name and the layout at login.

Logout - Which obuastly.. logs you out xD.

And on the right of the screen there is a chat unit.. so you can instantly chat to other players in the game which i did find a little hard to work.. but im sure you cna figure it out.

Verdict = Overall i think the owner of this game has taken sometime out to do this, and he really does care about his game.. so sign up and help promote these types of games.

Visual Rating = 4/5 i do like the looks but maybe everything could be centered and ads taking away.

Game play = 5/5 I really like the way the owner has made this game.. although this is not the type of games i play i may give it a try.