MakeWebGames

Enhance course for V2

Analog

This mod enhances the courses for McCodes Version 2. It adds the ability to require users to meet certain requirements in order to take the course. Follow the steps below to add this mod to your game.

BACKUP FILES BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES

Mod suggested by DeathCookie of Amendment Mafia

1. Run the following query

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

2a. Open staff_courses.php (looking at function addcourse())

2b. Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

2c. After add:

2d. Find:

2e. Replace with:

2f. Find:

2g. After add:

2h. Save staff_courses.php

3a. Open education.php

3b Find:

3c After add:

3d. Save education.php

4. Upload files to server

Re: Enhance course for V2

Continued...Mod for editing courses

BACKUP FILES BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES

Open staff_courses.php (looking at function editcourse())

Find:

After add:

Find:

Replace with:

Find:

After add:

Save and upload

Guest Anonymous

Good one TF... A perfect demonstration of how a little time spent learning the system and the application of a little work can produce a nice simple extension

Very Nicely Coded... I even see a few sql injection security piece in the code... (I'm still learnin) But while learning i'm learning alot more about security right now than anything as i feel it is most necessary in game coding let alone php in general.

Good one TF... A perfect demonstration of how a little time spent learning the system and the application of a little work can produce a nice simple extension

Yes, that project of mine is helping quite a bit. That and slowing down to look things over helps extremely.

Very Nicely Coded... I even see a few sql injection security piece in the code... (I'm still learnin) But while learning i'm learning alot more about security right now than anything as i feel it is most necessary in game coding let alone php in general.

Yes there is a bit, but really sql injection is as much of a problem is this case as its a staff function that was added. Had it been something accessible but players I would have checked for injections in a different manner.